• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stupid People......

Re: Stupid People......

My Lord...

Quite possibly he luckiest moron in the history of morons!

The reason why one should keep his/her weapon pointed safely down range for several seconds in case of a "hang fire"*

Hang Fire*, not just a song by the Rolling Stones!

I just made my kids stop what they were doing to watch this.

The thing that grieves me the most, is that there actually ARE people out there, whom have a "thought process" to which these steps are logical. They actually go from "insanely close shooting" to "do it again" to "something didn't work" to "try again" to "I'm going to put the back end down on the ground, place my head over the front/muzzle/dangerous end, look down there (even though there is nothing I can see there to begin with) and try to see if I can find, then fix, the problem".

Yeah, it's a "run-on sentence". At the moment, I'm having a hard time with this video. Which is a whole further discussion about it's posting on the Interweby thing.

Morons.... Keeping life interesting since the dawn of man.

shocked.gif

HOLY CRAP Batman! That guy is a runner up for the Darwin Awards for sure!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigWill214</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope this dude does not have kids.. EVER </div></div>

Unfortunately he survived and there is a chance he might.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: noodlz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigWill214</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope this dude does not have kids.. EVER </div></div>

Unfortunately he survived and there is a chance he might. </div></div>

But then again, maybe his luck won't hold out forever....

People see this and use this as a reason why dumb people shouldn't have guns. But wouldn't allowing it be the equivalent of letting a little chlorine into the gene pool...?
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pok</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just made my kids stop what they were doing to watch this. </div></div>

When I hollered for the kids to come watch this, my little girl, age nine, was the closest, she sat down next to me on the couch. When I hit the link while we waited for the boys to come from the other end of the house, the video box had a still shot of the retard looking down the barrel.

When she saw that, quicker than I could say it, my incredibly intelligent 9 year old little girl said, "REALLY? Why is he pointing the gun at himself??!?" Before the video even started playing........

Same girl shoots with me all the time and killed her first whitetail two years ago with one shot at 256 yards.

My boys, both older, were far less than impressed by the guy.

I say the gene pool needs just a little more chlorine.......

In my best Homer Simpson voice...."UmmmmmmChlorine".

The more I ponder this video the more I gotta ask, is it REALLY for real?

Nobody is THAT incredibly stupid......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tripwire</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The more I ponder this video the more I gotta ask, is it REALLY for real?

Nobody is THAT incredibly stupid......
</div></div>

You are giving people to much credit.

How stupid can that guy be? SH##!

When I started seeing it I thought dumb ass he's shooting so close it's going to ricochet but then the dumb ass looks down the barrel!! STUPID plain and simple, stupid.

Next time he should wrap his lips around the barrel and try and blow the jam out.