• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stupid trumps high quality training every time

Re: Stupid trumps high quality training every time

Amen to that, kraigWY. That guy just proved for the entire world that he isn't S.E.A.L. material, at least not anymore. Stupidity and guns just doesn't mix.

DOH!

What a way to entertain a lady on the first date. Ka-pow.....

Wow! Sorry for the guys family, but this sure was stupid.

22, at the pinnacle of his career and this happens. I've done a truckload of dumbshit that should have seen me in a wheelchair at best.

I hope he recovers.

Wow... that's how I prove that guns are unloaded...put em to my head and squeeze the trigger. Sad, but he probably wouldn't have done that if he weren't drinking...

stupid is what stupid does guns r always loaded even when they arent loaded cant even count the number of times i had to rip a joes head off at the range when he flagged me with his gun and said its okay its not loaded

The guy who this story was about has died in the hospital.

A different take is that it is very fortunate he wasn't allowed to progress to the point his stupidity would have harmed his teammates.

Incredible how there is more sympathy shown to this guy here than to the cop that was killed in Utah.

One guy showing off and kills himself warrants the compassion of people. Probably cause he was a SEAL and there are a lot of SEAL fanboys on here.

The other, a cop doing his job gets shot dead and all you see is the keyboard quarterbacks critiquing his tactics.

Yup, definitely no, cop haters here.

May the Seal rest in peace and thank you for your service.

Dude your a trouble maker . Every post here above your says he was stupid . The two Threads have nothing remotely resembling each other . Except for the possible fact of a Firearm is involved & Male gender ?

I guess if trouble maker=pointing out the obvious then yea, you got me dead to rights.

Just picture the same thing that happened to the SEAL happening to a cop. There'd be dudes on here lining up to piss on the officer's grave.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess if trouble maker=pointing out the obvious then yea, you got me dead to rights.

Just picture the same thing that happened to the SEAL happening to a cop. There'd be dudes on here lining up to piss on the officer's grave.</div></div>

Go peddle your trouble making bullshit somewhere else instead of mucking up this thread. You're no different than another guy on here. You're an opportunist who looks for a topic to jump in and stir shit up!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess if trouble maker=pointing out the obvious then yea, you got me dead to rights.

Just picture the same thing that happened to the SEAL happening to a cop. There'd be dudes on here lining up to piss on the officer's grave.</div></div>

Go peddle your trouble making bullshit somewhere else instead of mucking up this thread. You're no different than another guy on here. You're an opportunist who looks for a topic to jump in and stir shit up!

</div></div>

Funny, that's what most on here say about you. Classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Shared beverages and males doing dumb and potentially dangerous things to try to impress females in hopes of doing primitive mating rituals. It's a story as old as time.

Maybe, just maybe, it was suicide.

Never saw anyone smoking weed be THAT STUPID. Definately should make alcohol illegal. And guns. And stupidity.

Shame the young man wasted his life.