• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Sturdy Gun Safe

phxfa

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Mar 9, 2010
    Arizona
    WTS: Sturdy Gun safe, 73in tall, 46in wide, 32in deep. Downsizing my collection.
    Weighs aprox 2000lb local pickup only (Scottsdale AZ)
    $3500.00

Attachments

• 1D0D5831-6752-4988-B739-BEF8CF51ED60.jpeg
      1D0D5831-6752-4988-B739-BEF8CF51ED60.jpeg
      866 KB · Views: 149
    Reactions: PusherX11
    Woah! That's a big boy! I am not in the market as I'm too far away, but I have a Sturdy myself and am super pleased with it. You might mention to potential buyers some of the extra features you bought. For example, I can see that you bought the stainless steel plate covering the locking mechanism. Would be helpful for people to know the steel thickness etc. These things are far superior to what you can buy in a big box sporting goods store.

you have a model number?
    and like archangle mentioned, does it come with any of these extras?
    Fire Liner
    Mountable Floor Plate
    4 Hand Gun Hangers
    Safe Inside A Safe
    Hardplate Upgrade

Last edited:
    Not sure on model number, I ordered this new a few years ago and it was built to fit in my garage cabinet.
    It has the fire liner and drill plate for sure.
    I also installed different height feet to accommodate the pitch in my garage floor.
    These can be removed when the safe is pulled out to load.
    Ill call Sturdy today to get specs

Specs are:
    4 gauge body, 8x12 drill plate, 5/16 door, Fire insulated and electronic keypad
    46 wide, 32 deep plus handle, 72 tall,,,,,per Sturdy