• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Suarez International - Anyone order from them

USMC22

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
New Hampshire
I’m just looking for personal experiences with the company. Considering ordering a complete pistol from them.

Haven't ordered a complete firearm, but I have bought many different parts from sights to complete slide/barrel assemblies, as well as gunsmithing services (RMR cuts and refinishing on OE slides). The quality is superb and other than some delays and minor communication issues on the service side (the all-too-typical story with in-demand gunsmiths) many years ago, I've been satisfied and will continue to patronize the company.

Same as above- bought an upper, had an rmr installed on my G43, gotten some parts, even took a class from Gabe years ago...never any problems.
I trust them to work on my stuff, for sure.

Reactions: USMC22
I have 4 of their slides. So far still building them but no issues that I can see.

Reactions: USMC22