• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Success for the boys

battlestick

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2007
Austin, Texas
My oldest boys largest to date, and my youngest son's second deer. Both were shot with 16in AR 62gr TSX over 25gr RL 15. This time the TSX's hit shoulders on the way in, and one on the way out as well. Nice exit holes. Both boys dropped them right in the road, no tracking needed.

Partial success for me. I saw the 12 pt I am after 3 times. Now if I could just get him to stop chasing butt and stand still for a few seconds.
smile.gif

Deer2-1.jpg

Exit.jpg

Deer1.jpg

Exit1.jpg

Re: Success for the boys

Nice! Good on you for getting the kids out!

Way to start them out young! No better hobby to enjoy for the rest of there lives then hunting!

Bravo for teaching them early. Once you start you never stop. I had liberal parents and had to pursue the sport on my own. Would've loved to have a father teaching me. Those memories will last a lifetime.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like some happy boys there!! great memories for life. </div></div>

no doubt ! great job boys and Dad !!
grin.gif