• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Sucker Punch

Re: Sucker Punch

I'm going to check it out in the theater. The visuals (aside from the chicks) I think needs big screen time. Same guy did Watchmen and 300, should be alright.

He directed this while also doing "Legend of the Guardians." Took all the work for both films to Animal Logic in Sydney.

This is one of those movies that I hope will turn out to be like the Matrix, but unfortunately, usually when I think this way, the movie turns out to be a turd.

I really like the style/look of this flick can't wait to check it out.

Saw this movie today on IMAX. Decent movie. Not great, but worth seeing on the big screen. The storyline isn't the best and the acting wasn't great, but there were lots of girls and guns.

CWJ

I checked out the midnight showing. I liked it. Lots of hot chicks with guns in action and an awesome soundtrack.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Robozebra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Saw this movie today on IMAX. Decent movie. Not great, but worth seeing on the big screen. The storyline isn't the best and the acting wasn't great, but there were lots of girls and guns.

CWJ </div></div>

Girls/guns....sounds pretty good!

It wasn't as terrible as I thought it was going to be actually. The story was palatable and the special effects entertaining. I was even pleasantly surprised that I didn't see the ending coming either.

I liked it, ALOT. Just the hot girl and gun factor made it excellent. Story was good but I might get a better understanding after seeing it again. Saw it in IMAX.

It was dark and disturbing with excellent visuals. The storyline was somewhat simple yet twisted. Lots of firearm action and for the best part, steampunk zombie german soliders!

I wanna see it because the director really hasn't produce a movie i didn't like. Watchmen and 300 were both graphically beautiful and awesome. I doubt this one has a story like watchmen, but i still wanna see it.

It was "okay" at best in my opinion. Story line got a little repetative but they kept enough hooks in you to keep you watching to the end so you could find out what was going to happen...or perhaps more correctly....what the hell was actually going on.
Dark little movie with no happy ending...

Was I the only one who wanted to see Baby Doll actually dance? Yes, the "inside her head" view was interesting, but damn, from all the male character's reactions to her dancing, makes me think I might have missed something I REALLY wanted to see!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: guntard007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Was I the only one who wanted to see Baby Doll actually dance? Yes, the "inside her head" view was interesting, but damn, from all the male character's reactions to her dancing, makes me think I might have missed something I REALLY wanted to see! </div></div>

I was begging for them to show that...

I enjoyed it, It did what a movie is supposed to do, entertain me. I did want to see baby doll get anal penetrated by the nazi zombies though. I thought it was good

This movie was just too confusing and unbelievable, ended up walking out halfway through. Wait for the DVD.

I want my $11 back. The chicks weren't hot, the story line sucked, and the end was a real bummer.
Robot Samurai, Gargoyles, and Clockwork driven, steam powered Zombie Nazis. Come on. And "Baby Doll"s character was 20 years old. No wonder she was so easy to commit. She was a shutin even before the tragedy. In the real world she would have been on a Greyhound to Hollywood and Vine at 14 years old (and I would have been waiting at the station to welcome her).
I needed a lobotomy after sitting through that crap til the end.