• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Sucker Punch

amickey1979

Private
Minuteman
Mar 22, 2011
Md
Thought the movie had potenial but was a little disappointed. The movie was just ok, though the soundtrack was good.

Re: Sucker Punch

yeah I agree, bull shit but I enjoyed it.....

just watched it and im still not sure if i liked it or really liked it...lots of action, hot chicks, cool fight scenes. need to watch again in a couple weeks and really let it sink in. ill leave it at interesting at the least. i liked the selection of weapons they used... just about all types of weapons known to man

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: amickey1979</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thought the movie had potenial but was a little disappointed. The movie was just ok, though the soundtrack was good. </div></div>

Source Code was much better movie(actually the 2nd best movie I saw this year after "The Man From Nowhere").

I had a hard time getting into the movie, and my GF hated it. A buddy of mine said it was a movie based on Japanese anime. Anyone know more about it?

It's a huge pile of shit. I laughed more than anything else. Was like a cheap video game, with lame boss levels.

how many times will this fuck tard movie be discussed on here, this makes thread 10

i like the behind the scenes footage more than the movie

chicks + guns - plot = winning

Tough chick flick - cool special effects - nice array of weapons - weak plot and some acting.

thought it was a good movie. you really have to have an imagination to watch. the actual fighting scenes were sick!

good movie if u just want to veg out and not think!!

i followed this up with the lincoln lawyer so i made up for whatever brain cells i killed with sucker punch!

I watched this on the plane Tuesday, (iPad rented) it was good, they managed to take the subject matter and turn it into something.

I have to say, the girls were taught right, their movement was good. One of the better team tactics in film in a while.

Girls with guns.
Check.
Girls with guns and lingire.
Check.
Girls with guns and lingire and a subplot involving dreams.
Check.
Me being please that they can acutally handle their firearms.
Equals a total win in my book.

Its a pretty good movie with a great soundtrack. It is definitely Zach Snyder, so you just need to take it for what it is. I really did enjoy this movie, the subplot and material they had to deal with was handled in a pretty unique way that was enjoyable to watch.

I thought the first fight scene was really good . l loved the colors and thought the girls looked cool in the different customs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: amickey1979</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love the word "fucktard", it has a nice ring to it.</div></div>

I think that "Fucktard" just replaced y favorite "Fuckstick" great use of the english language. I am enriched.

Great cinematography expecially on bluray and a 166 (10' by 6')inch screen.

It was so so. My wife hated it. I did like the soundtrack, and I bought it on Itunes. But, I did expect more.

Did any of you guys actually understand it? The different girls in the fila, it seems, aspects of the different personaily traits of one girl.

the question is, which one of the characters is the girl that actually physically exists?

Escapism and eye-candy in an entertaining package. Not a masterpiece by any stretch of the imagination but I thought it was fun.

I watched most of it at 1.5x speed. The "WWII/WWI" trench scenes were cool.

I thought the plot was odd, the girls cute, visuals and music were great, overall just meh. Watching once was enough.