• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Sidearms & Scatterguns suggestions for 9mm supressed pistol

kritos666

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2012
OR
I am looking at possibly getting a new pistol (HK Sig?) or just getting a threaded barrel for my Beretta. Does anyone have any suggestions? If a new pistol, why over the Beretta? (note, I'm a civilian and don't have a need for a 5k per month pistol)

Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: suggestions for 9mm supressed pistol

Suppressed my XDM 3.8 with a Silencerco Osprey. Love it. 19+1 rnds and quiet as can be. Fun little gun and can still CCW with no problem. Bought the Storm Lake barrel for it. Supprisingly it is just as accurate as the match grade one the gun came with. Highly recommend this combo.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: normbal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SIG 226. AAC Evo 9mm. </div></div>

I thought about the 226, as I have a mosquito and so transition would be piece o' cake.

I really like the Osprey can. I'm going to get one some day when I win the lottery for my M&P. Given the options you brought up, I'd go with the 226 also. LOVE that gun!

Suppressed Sig's blew back too much debris in my face over other pistols.

osprey for sure.

+1 for Osprey, I love mine in .45.
Platform, I think the most cost effective is a glock with a threaded barrel. Sig makes a threaded version called the Elite Dark, great gun. For the tits pierre version try Nighthawk custom AAC in 9mm. When I did mine, I figured If I am going to supress something I want it to be my all time favorite gun.

I love my M&P 9mm!!!! I bought it with the AAC ECO 9 it's soooo much fun.. search youtube i put a vid on there.

get a threaded barrel for your Beretta, the 92 is an excellent platform for suppression.