• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suggestions for a build, low low budget

ironpony52

Private
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2023
Mid Ohio
At Christmas time RK guns ran a sale on 300BLK Andros complete uppers, $199, I grabbed one. The white box was filthy like it was sitting on the warehouse shelf for years. The same week the LGS ran Anderson complete lowers for $99 grabbed one of those. Joined the upper and the lower now have a 300BLK for $298. I added a Romeo MSR and bipod I had laying around.
a couple of weeks ago they ran the lowers again so I bought another one, these are multi cal lowers. Which caliber would make another good gun. I am thinking 7.62. I am waiting to find another great sale, hopefully.
Definitely a low budget build I am not expecting them to shoot like my SIG AR's but for a few hundred they are hard to beat and if something happens to them no big deal.
This is the 300 done. I am waiting on the paperwork to come back for the suppressor.
IMG_0467.jpg

I like the low budget for a dicking around rifle!! Can't beat that!

Low budget sure keeps me on my toes
I count every penny and I watch where it goes
We're all on our uppers, we're all going skint
I used to suck cigars but now I suck polo mints

I like the low budget for a dicking around rifle!! Can't beat that!

Low budget sure keeps me on my toes
I count every penny and I watch where it goes
We're all on our uppers, we're all going skint
I used to suck cigars but now I suck polo mints
I always appreciate a good poetic combination of words...