• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Suggestions for a mid-level bolt gun scope mount: no cantilever, no qd

Winny94

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Nov 19, 2013
    I was fortunate enough to get a razor HD II, so I want to use it on several rifles. I'm looking for a bolt gun specific mount (no cantilever and no qd). I can't afford a Spuhr mount, as my budget tops out around 225. What are some suggestions? I'm finding that market to be somewhat limited.

I don't think you will find anything in that price range for a one piece mount but there are lots of rings in there or even a bit less.

Well I know Badger and NF have mounts in that price range, so at a minimum, I'll got with one of them. I guess I'm asking if there are others outside of them

I can't give you any feedback yet but I picked up a ARC M10 QD-L Unimount for $180 in the exchange here and they are reviewed well. Guy sounded like he had more than one.

I''ve used many of the NF unimounts/rings and ARC mounts/rings with good results. Good quality products from both companies. Next step up would be Spuhr. Also look into the Aadmounts....