• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suggestions on a 300win

torno600

Private
Minuteman
Jan 15, 2010
After debating with myself to go with a .308 or .300 win platform I decided to get a Rem 700 SPS Tac simply because I could not find what I wanted in a .300 win. I've gone through the forums looking at the different setups and haven't seen anything that tweaks my interest.. Simply I'd like to find a 300 win mag, 24 - 26inch heavy barrel... Not looking to spend any large amounts just yet, as this is my foot in the door... Thank you for the suggestions...

-T

Re: Suggestions on a 300win

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: james24</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ive got a 5R 300wm. Awesome gun </div></div>

I feel the same about mine,. It's out getting a brake put on right now so once I get it back it should be even more fun to shoot.

Re: Suggestions on a 300win

May want to check the for sale section. There was a LTR Remy 700 in 300 win mag recently.