• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Suggestions on a catilever 30mm scope mount

shark101au

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2013
I've got a TT which I was going to mount on a bolt gun using ARC rings. Bolt gun is on hold for a while, so I'm looking to mount this on a 6.5G AR. What is the best cantilever mount? I'm looking for something with the least amount of marring or scope compression....if that makes sense.

Thanks.

If you have a continuous top rail you could still use the M10 rings or go with a QD-L if you want to have something a bit quicker that will still work for the bolt gun down the road. If you have to go cantilever I like American Defense Manufacturing.

I have the ADM Recon on an AR15, but there has been some talk lately about vertically split rings not being good for scope internals. So I cant recommend that without knowing if these fit into the vetically split rings category.
Most probably dont have issues if they are like me because I dont dial any on it, I use reticle for hold overs.

Well, I'm selling a 30mm cantilever Spuhr mount...

Another vote for badger. Seekins is also making one now that looks good.

I am a big fan of the Nightforce Unimount .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Geissele
I have a NF unimount, a couple Spuhr's and had a couple ADMs and a Badger. Now have Spuhrs on the bolt guns, and Geisseles on the gas guns. The Geissele is worth every penny.

ADM are great for QD so are the Bobro. If you want the best QD mount the GDI.

Non-QD Nightforce Uni-Mount and SPUHR work great.

If we can be of help let us know.

Mike @ CSTACTICAL

Last edited: