• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Summer cleaning.

JayLandoe

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2021
Newman Lake Washington
Clearing out some stuff collecting dust in the shop.

1. Noveske CHF 10.5" 5.56 barrel w/matched pinned gas block- 350 shipped
2. PAS23 MTM thermal w/ IR deisgnator- 3k
3. Lantac Dragon Keymo 5.56 brake-100
4. Griffin 30SD brake-50
5. Weltool LH3 LEP flashlight head-200
6. Brown Bear Industries NVG recorder-200
7. Skallywag Tactical Skinner 2/sheath- 150
8. Misc. Small parts-message

Attachments

• PXL_20230619_232538975.jpg
    PXL_20230619_232538975.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 287
Last edited:
inquiring about spuhr as well.. and more info the moncular please!

If he's just making suggestions or giving advice I'm acknowledging it. If he's giving mandatory instructions I'll make a post that adheres to them. I don't understand the contention.
You clearly have no idea who told you that or bothered to look at the forum rules

That’s the boss letting you adjust yourself before you get a shiny red tag by your name

Reactions: Yasherka
Can you check my edit to make sure everything is kosher?
He doesn't do that and you should be able to read the rules and follow them. To help you out, you are supposed to have anything you have for sale listed with a price.

Can you check my edit to make sure everything is kosher?
If you’re nice a mod will just edit this shit show to be

Otherwise you can just delete this thread and repost in the correct manner (which is what I recommend)

Is JayLandoe a new guy or something? He was just asking to be banned. If you can’t follow the rules, get off the site

Is JayLandoe a new guy or something? He was just asking to be banned. If you can’t follow the rules, get off the site
Yes, I'm a bit new. I don't post very often and am not quite adept at the intricacies of the site yet, but I'm working on it. I've never had any issues with posts in the past, so this is obviously a bit of a learning experience for me. If this is such a terrible affront to you personally, I want to apologize for hurting your feelings specifically.

No hurt feelings 😂. I was just sooo shocked that you answered Frank that way. Didn’t mean to come across rude. Just don’t like it when guys don’t follow the rules and then defend themselves

@JayLandoe - you fixed it so....that should be fine.

Looking over all of your posts in this thread, I have concluded that you were sincere in your response to @Lowlight and you were not snarking or pushing back. But, the way it was worded certainly left room to think it was a smart ass reply.

As for the shit you got in this thread, well...it would appear that to some extent this arose from a jail break out of the Bear Pit. Normally, they are not allowed to socialized with civilized people. LOL

I agree with @hafejd30. Delete your original post, this will delete this terminally garbaged up thread, and post a new thread complying with the rules to post price.

Cheers

He just got lucky I was traveling and distracted, missing his reply.

Yes had I seen it in real time I would have shown him the door after a membership gang bang, but he’s good right now so you can give him a break

What happened was, he got reported and I was clearing it out before I left on a trip, thinking it was good, I just never looked again

I’m getting soft in my old age what can I say