• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Summer Fun `

RollingThunder51

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2009
U.S.A.
The smell of freshly cut grass, spilt beer in the stands and the sound of crushing steel. Another form of entertainment lost to time.

Re: Summer Fun `

Awesome!! Here's a tid bit story, but there used to be a commercial for the Army where they show and M1A1 jumping, to the tune of "Be, All that You Can Be...". Turns out, I was assigned to the very tank that made the jump....and it busted two torsion bars in the process.

Those crazy Duke boys will jump anything.

I had no idea tanks of that time period would go fast enough to achieve an arc.

very impressive

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those crazy Duke boys will jump anything. </div></div>

thanks for the chuckle

WOW! I bet the driver now knows what the little ball in a paint can feels like.

He proubley heard bells saw all sorts of things and has nightmares abt that jump if he is still with us.MM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awesome!! Here's a tid bit story, but there used to be a commercial for the Army where they show and M1A1 jumping, to the tune of "Be, All that You Can Be...". Turns out, I was assigned to the very tank that made the jump....and it busted two torsion bars in the process. </div></div>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXc7veG9-b8

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: snyper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW! I bet the driver now knows what the little ball in a paint can feels like.</div></div>
THAT was good. Thanks.