• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sunday shotgunning in KY

ecdbcd

Private
Minuteman
Well,
It was a rather nice morning, so my roommate and I decided that shooting was in order. Classes are out for a couple more weeks, and we had to shoot his "new" Benelli M1. I also ran a few rounds through my ol' 870 to check function before sending it to a new home here on the hide. We hiked to an old hunting post on our land and made some noise!

shoot2-1.jpg

shoot3.jpg

shoot5.jpg

shoot6.jpg

shoot12.jpg

shoot13.jpg

shoot14.jpg

shoot15.jpg

Re: Sunday shotgunning in KY

Man, that scenery looks familiar. The outdoor shots look just like my "range" - very nice. This weekend was killing me with the wind! I got a new Savage .22 for Christmas and I tried zeroing it Saturday. I didn't even mess with it yesterday. Looks like you guys had fun!

Where's the snow ?

Here's my morning this morning off my elevated front deck... woodsline infront of the house is 225 yards away. About 24" of snow not counting the drifts.

Dec282009.jpg

We received a dusting of snow here sunday night, but nothing like that! I love shooting in the snow.

Spazz,
Our land is in Anderson County, and we've got plenty of it. Some wonderful places for precision shooting, especially in the winter months when the trees and foliage are dead.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ecdbcd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We received a dusting of snow here sunday night, but nothing like that! I love shooting in the snow.

Spazz,
Our land is in Anderson County, and we've got plenty of it. Some wonderful places for precision shooting, especially in the winter months when the trees and foliage are dead. </div></div>

Where are you at in Lexington? I'm in Jessamine County (Wilmore). We should go shooting sometime!

Drop me a line and we'll get on out there.

That would explain why it looks familiar. I'm in East Franklin County. In Anderson, especially toward Boyle and Mercer County, the land starts to look really similar to the hills we have out here. That looks great out there!