• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Super Duper Sniper Rifle (lol)

If there is a prize for such an auction, that wins! Rails on top of rails. Chin-weld the Elephant Man would need. Remotely activated illuminator... this thing is loaded with features! And its priced right Awesome.

Only thing missing is the "used in Iraq and Afghanistan by American serviceman" claim.

These need their own thread category, in the Bear Pit, maybe.

I bet one shot and everything falls right off the top. Almost feel sorry for the tool that buys it ........... almost.

I love it when dudes stack rails on rails. Still not as bad as the sniper Mini-14 I saw at the local gun store. Dude had put a scope rail on it, then stuck a burris one piece optic mount on top of that. Apparently the scope was still not high enough, so he mounted the scope on the rails on top of the Burris mount. He then attached THREE lasers around the scope and ran the pressure strips through the Butler Creek "chassis" to the front of the forearm. As he explained it, all three lasers converged on the target.

I can't find it now but on gunbroker the other day somebody was trying to sell a stock savage FCP-K for $2500.

"KILLER RIFLRE...AND THE AMMO IS WAY CHEAPER THAN A 308"

oh brother derp were art thou?

I *hope* whomever wrote that description is ESL...otherwise I think I'm homeschooling my boys.

Looks like some of those rifles the media likes to show in the hands of Syrian grandmothers. "Syria's Top Sniper". How long until you see "direct from Syria" claims on GB ?

Last edited:
it was made for her

th
[/URL]

Somebody was real proud of themselves when they finished that "custom build".

Now we're talking! Rifles like this are the reason I joined this site, what could be better than a custom bent bolt?!?!? Off to the shop to see what I can "customize" on my bolt with a hammer and a torch!!!!! LMBO!!!!