• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Super Precision Concepts?

coyotewillie

Private
Minuteman
Oct 5, 2005
NE
Anyone built their own with Super Precision Concepts? Most people talk about QB, but it seems like their 556/30 is regarded as awfully heavy. I want to do a .30cal but I'd like to go with something lighter than QB offers. SPC has a lot of titanium parts and their product LOOKS pretty good on their website.

Reactions: AMGtuned
SPC has quality materials. I'd look at them, Diversified Machine and Maverick and pick a Ti tube. Lighter than SS and will hold up to rifle round heat significantly better than aluminum. For storage dividers all 3 of those companies have quality products, it just depends on do you want to use radials, 60 degree cones, step cones or a mix for your internals. I just submitted a form 1 for a modular rifle can with Maverick tube w/extension, heat treated ss 60's for the base unit and still deciding on components for the modular extension.

SPC puts out good products and is a solid company. Build with TI. Just make sure your first cup or two is steel.

SPC and DM websites have been taken offline.
They still doing business?

SPC and DM websites have been taken offline.
They still doing business?
DM is shut down, permanantly.... They got raided and had some other issues going on..

SPC is still very much up and running, they have just removed themselves from all search engines so you have to figure out the site on your own and still make top notch stuff.

I really like my SPC stuff, I just got another setup from them earlier this week.

Anyone built their own with Super Precision Concepts? Most people talk about QB, but it seems like their 556/30 is regarded as awfully heavy. I want to do a .30cal but I'd like to go with something lighter than QB offers. SPC has a lot of titanium parts and their product LOOKS pretty good on their website.
All day, any day, twice on Sunday. The crew at SPC does top notch work. I have their tubes and end caps, and will use them again.

The cones, would work. The SPC Pro has its place. Supersonic/high pressure rifle, lean towards a 50° cone angle.