• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Super shorty SBR chassis’s build

jb313

Private
Minuteman
Dec 5, 2013
Western, Mass
I would like to see what you guys built, anything less than 16 inches on a chassis,
post them up

What did I miss ? Jesus Christ
I know there is a lot of short barrel rifles posted around here on the forums,
there is also a lot of cool new lightweight chassis coming out and guys are building 10 and 12 inch bolt SBR’s

Look at pork sword chassis builds and screech owl chassis. I think these both look pretty neat for SBR’s or pistol builds.
The pork swords are definitely cool,
I am really liking that new XLR atom in magnesium, I would love to see a few builds on that chassis

What a stupid response. You can SBR a bolt rifle just like you can a carbine. Pictures have been posted here before.

OP has been here 10 years and you have been here two.
It was just a joke you little crybaby. Go ahead and proceed with posting your pictures.....

The pork swords are definitely cool,
I am really liking that new XLR atom in magnesium, I would love to see a few builds on that chassis
I built one on one of the first pork sword chassis when they first came out years ago. It's a good concept that I put together for hunting in Colorado at 11000+ feet, but having said that, it sucked to shoot and I eventually moved on from the idea. Remington 700 in 308 chopped at 14.5 and pinned and welded, FYI. Easy to carry. Folded as well. Thought it might be ideal just to get a shot or two at elk, but the idea never grew on me because I hated shooting it and I eventually went back to something more traditional the next season.