• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Super Sniper Question

_Shay_

thing 2
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2009
USA
I used the search function, and I found nothing. Google told me that the Super Sniper 10x has about 150 moa of elevation.

Can anyone verify this?

Thanks
Shay

Re: How much?

I guess I'll just see what mine has when I order it.

I can't wait...

Sorry, I have a 20X but I'm in Iraq so I can't check to give you something to reference off of.

I can't remember what mine had (10x non-HD version) but everywhere I have read it was 120MOA total elevation.

Mike

Re: Super Sniper Question

Old 10X or new 10XHD??

Old 10X's I've had were between 110-130, and the 16X's I've had were the same.

I haven't played with the new style 10XHD's.....

Im talking about the plain old 10x SS. Not the HD.

Short answer: 124MOA original 10x SS

Long answer: The original 10x that I had WAY back when, had an impressive 124MOA. The fact of the MOA travel, good glass, exposed turrents, 30MM tube, low profile 42MM objective, and an awesome bullet proof warantee from SWFA is what has driven me to have owned 5 of them now of various powers ranges.

DK

Well, Ill go ahead and get one
smile.gif
Can't wait...

I have had 2 10's and a 16x......not any of the new models.My 10x's both would go to 120 and the 16x stopped at 118. The best scope for the money period IMHO. Derek

I really can't wait to get it now...

Too bad I need to get a 308 first...

Anyone have one they want to part with?