• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Superior Shooting Systems?

kwak

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2010
MI
Anyone ever do business with them? Was the experience positive?

Re: Superior Shooting Systems?

That is David Tubb's company. I've bought a bunch of bullets from them with no problems.

CHRIS

I've ordered several times, never a problem.

Superior Shooting Systems – this is what they are and this is what they sell. I’ve done business with David Tubb & SSS for many years and all of his products are developed and proven by him. His shooting records may never be surpassed. I have two of his rifles and sighting systems and have shot the 6XC with the 115 DTAC for many years winning a number of trophies over the years here at Bisley UK. I’ve always ordered direct from them and the service and any help and advice I’ve needed has been exemplary. David Tubb’s website contains a huge amount of technical and practical data that’s all free – this is the kind of man he is. I fully endorse all of his products and his company – you will not be disappointed.

Just placed a brass order on Tuesday and I got it today....Thursday.

Quick service!