• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SUPERIOR, WISCONSIN TACTICAL COMPETITION

brickbd

Private
Minuteman
Dec 20, 2009
Twin Cities, Mn
16th Annual
Superior Sniper Competition 2011
Thursday, July 21st
9:00 AM

$40.00 (Includes lunch and t-shirt*****see bottom)

Meet and test your skills against other snipers in the region.
Share ideas about equipment, tactics, training, and philosophies.

This is a non-profit training event hosted by the Superior Police Department’s
Emergency Response Team.

Awards dinner to follow match at the Hammond Steakhouse (optional).
$15.00 (may vary) Don’t pay us, pay the restaurant

NAME:____________________ RANK:__________________
AGENCY/UNIT:__________________________________________
ADDRESS: (City, State, Zip)_________________________________

Please return by July 1, 2011 to:
Superior Police Department
Attn: Jeff Harriman/ Sniper Shoot
1316 N 14th St. Suite 150
Superior WI 54880
Or email: [email protected]
715-395-7412 office
218-522-0276 cell

Course is roughly 25 rounds, plus a Dueling Sniper Competition for all participants as well. That may run an extra 20 or so rounds at most.

Call or email with any further questions or concerns. Email if you are interested in course of fire or need directions. I am here to help. Hoping to expand on the 40+ snipers from last year. I can email directions and course of fire if you are interested. Thanks

Competition will be held at the Constance Range/Douglas County Fish and Game League Range, on Cty Rd. Z (same range as in the past)

Please share with other snipers in your area!!

*Make checks payable to the Superior Police Department*
Barker’s Island Inn (715) 392-7152
Holiday Inn Express (715) 392-3444
Best Western Bridgeview (715) 392-8174

Re: SUPERIOR, WISCONSIN TACTICAL COMPETITION

Is this open to anyone, and would you have a description of course of fire. Also is this being held on Thursday versus a weekend?

Thanks

Central WI. area here

oneshot.onehit

The word I got was that this was LE only, but I haven't been able to confirm this with the event organizer. A friend of mine called one of the guys on the S.W.A.T. team, and he was told that you have to have a Dept. issued rifle, not sure why that would be, but that's the info I got. I'll post updated info if I hear different. I sent Jeff H. an email, and left a voice message, but haven't heard back from him yet.

Edit: I was able to confirm with Jeff that this event is for LE only.

Too bad its not open to anyone except LE Id be willing to make that drive to shoot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bitter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Too bad its not open to anyone except LE Id be willing to make that drive to shoot. </div></div>

I hear you; a bunch of us have driven all the way to Ohio to shoot a good quality course a couple of times already this year. Thunder Valley Precision.

oneshot.onehit

I'd be interested if this goes this year---any intel floating around out there?