• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Superpigs

disappointed, this thread does not deliver...2/10
was expecting nak'id Rosie O'donnel pics
Best I could do.

1700774912720.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Pbgt and 91Eunozs
Since pigs don't seem to do well here in California, I have been watching Texas to see if the pig numbers were going down with all the people from CA moving there. Unfortunately they didn't so it must be something in the air or water that makes CA inhospitable.

100%.

I've heard so many horror stories about the billions in damage from these hogs, yet somehow we have to regulate the way we kill them to the point of absurdity.

"You can hunt them year round, but only with what's in season". Yea, let me grab my .22LR and walk into the swamp looking for a 300lb wild boar 🙄

As others have said, if the hogs were a real problem they would simply allow hunters to fix it. It would take less than 2 years.
What makes you think .gov wants any problem solved. Let alone by the common serf

Problems make people give them more treasure and liberty

What makes you think .gov wants any problem solved. Let alone by the common serf

Problems make people give them more treasure and liberty

It's what I was alluding to. The state/WMA people perpetuate the issue because it keeps their funding heavy with raises.

The federal government doesn't seem to care as long as the problem is mildly contained and people don't have food riots due to crop loss.

Now, farmers are realizing it's more profitable to charge hunters than it is to sell crops.

The federal government doesn't seem to care as long as the problem is mildly contained and people don't have food riots due to crop loss.
Let them eat pork.

Ship lots to Dearborn.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
yup, i know what a hog can do in short order. and if was my property and i truely hated the fucking things, i'd welcome people in to kill them. but they don't, so that tells you a lot.
Yeah. Tells you a lot about most hunters.

Drive where they shouldn’t. Shoot what they shouldn’t. Don’t shoot what they should. Take what they shouldn’t. Leave what they shouldn’t. Etc.

Reactions: oneshot86
Free ribs, hams, bacon, chops, tenderloins....

AND they will attack hikers and mountain bikers who are infesting our woods and rural areas?

Bring it! Can I get some to release near me?

Sirhr
And that is why God made semi-autos like the AR-15 and AR-10. My AR-15 is in 5.56 and I use .223 Rem varmint rounds.

Mt AR-10 is in .308 W (7.622 x 51 mm NATO) and I can shoot anything in it. Even cheap ammo. At 100 to 300 yards, I will have some pork shoulder roasts.

When I get a chance. I have an offer to go night time hog hunting. And even the guy will loan me a thermal because I do not have one. When I get the chance, I will do it. Otherwise, I hunt on public land and I will take a hog when I see it, even in deer season. Granted, I am hunting this year with a bolt action but that just makes it fun.

Yeah. Tells you a lot about most hunters.

Drive where they shouldn’t. Shoot what they shouldn’t. Don’t shoot what they should. Take what they shouldn’t. Leave what they shouldn’t. Etc.
the only thing i see along those lines that you mention is the lack of willingness to earn the respect of the landowner. when i was a kid, we would help the farmers put up hay, cut trees that fell into fields, help them milk, fix fences, etc.

what i see now is most people are all about hunting on your land, but have a complete lack of willingness to help the landowner.

but as far as leaving garbage, shooting stuff, driving, stealing.....i havent seen that.

Honestly, if you had a $10 bounty here I'd bet every redneck has thermal and night vision within 6 months all paid for by the bounty.

Rancher offered me $500/coyote. He was writing $3-6k checks every weekend. I turned down the cash, told him I just want to hunt Bighorn Sheep if I ever draw the tag.

He figured out it was cheaper than losing $40-50k in calves every year.

Oh, and the big gray coyotes get tossed out for the birds to eat. Luckily he's outside the hunting season on those and they're fair game predators.

I don't know what they did in Central Texas but there were hardly any coyotes in the Hill Country when I was growing up. Or feral hogs either.

I shot a coyote in the early 70's on a ranch west of Austin and it was big news. Someone sighted a big black hog one deer season in the 80's and the land owner said not to shoot it.

Then their populations both exploded.

every place i've been that has the "problem hogs" hate hog hunters more than the hogs.

must not be that big of a problem then. so to my mind, fuck em.

yup, i know what a hog can do in short order. and if was my property and i truely hated the fucking things, i'd welcome people in to kill them. but they don't, so that tells you a lot.
I own 200 acres in Georgia with a lot of hogs on it. I hate the hogs, but I’m not inviting or welcoming anyone in to kill them. The hunters around the area are some of the most inconsiderate people I’ve ever seen and met.

Leave gates open, shoot gates, shoot signs, shoot water tanks, litter everywhere, rut my roads, can’t shoot worth a shit, and probably fuck their sisters. Honestly, the hogs do less damage than the hunters.

I used to have one family that had access to hunt and trap hogs, but they moved.

Now the pig population is much worse, but still better than having joe bob in there leaving used toilet paper and skoal cans in my woods.

Hunters fuck themselves. Kind of like how they hate your dangerous AR and think their bolt action dirty-odd-six is all you need.

Last edited:
Since pigs don't seem to do well here in California, I have been watching Texas to see if the pig numbers were going down with all the people from CA moving there. Unfortunately they didn't so it must be something in the air or water that makes CA inhospitable.
Get to the Monterey/Big Sur areas and go about 20 miles inland.
It's some of the premiere hog hunting in the country.
I've personally seen 300lb+ wild boars out there.

I own 200 acres in Georgia with a lot of hogs on it. I hate the hogs, but I’m not inviting or welcoming anyone in to kill them. The hunters around the area are some of the most inconsiderate people I’ve ever seen and met.

Leave gates open, shoot gates, shoot signs, shoot water tanks, litter everywhere, rut my roads, can’t shoot worth a shit, and probably fuck their sisters. Honestly, the hogs do less damage than the hunters.

I used to have one family that had access to hunt and trap hogs, but they moved.

Now the pig population is much worse, but still better than having joe bob in there leaving used toilet paper and skoal cans in my woods.

Hunters fuck themselves. Kind of like how they hate your dangerous AR and think their bolt action dirty-odd-six is all you need.
The IQ of the average hunter makes me think gun control may actually be a good thing.

How hunting became the default, genuine reason to own guns, yet sports/competitive shooting is not, is beyond me.

I'm pretty sure thats in Texas. In fact, it looks like it was taken from one of my blinds.

Current generation should realize those free ranging hogs are what kept ancestors alive in early Texas. Smoked, salted pork was the survival meat throughout the 1800's, without which people would have starved.

Deer were not that plentiful and the buffalo had been shot out in the latter part of the century.

And that's how the pulled-pork barbeque was born!

Reactions: Eddystone

Your reasons are completely valid, and why I get invited to places that others do not.

Basic decency is lost among many.

Ain't that the truth.

Empty Skoal cans, empty beer and Dorito bags left at blinds and at every gate, wounded hamshot deer, one dead Red Tail Hawk which is a protected specie, new roads made because Bubba has a four wheel drive he can't offroad with anywhere else; I witnessed this all after the dumbass absentee landowner on a property I had access to had the bright idea to lease his land for a two week extended spike and doe season after regular deer season.

WTF can't Bubba sit in a deer blind for two hours without eating junkfood, throwing orange peels out on the ground and cracking open beer cans. And then he bitches when he doesn't see anything.

Last edited:
Ain't that the truth.

Empty Skoal cans, empty beer and Dorito bags left at blinds and at every gate, wounded hamshot deer, one dead Red Tail Hawk which is a protected specie, new roads made because Bubba has a four wheel drive he can't offroad with anywhere else; I witnessed this all after the dumbass landowner from California on a property I had access to had the bright idea to lease his land for a two week extended spike and doe season after regular deer season.

WTF can't Bubba sit in a deer blind for two hours without eating junkfood, throwing orange peels out on the ground and cracking open beer cans. And then he bitches when he doesn't see anything.

When I was a kid, my family moved to So Cal for a bit. Dad knew the area (we bounced between OK, WY, CA, and then WA) from his youth, and some of my fondest memories involve going to Lytle Creek to a public shooting area. It got so trashed in the mid 80's that between the garbage and idiots moving in, it was eventually shut down. We got turned onto a place near Lancaster when it was just starting to get used. You could go there and maybe only see one other guy out there shooting. Within two years that place had been turned into a junk yard and idiots were shooting in every direction. We moved back up to WA state before it got closed down, but I'm sure it is closed by now.

There are so many gun owners and hunters that are counterproductive to their cause. If everyone took just five minutes to leave the area they visited in a better condition than when they found it, there would be 10x the amount of public land available for sporting use.

Those pigs in CA are Eurasian wild boars and they don’t have the reproductive rates of domestic swine, when they start interbreeding with each other CA will see a population explosion like TX did.

And yes I was quite disappointed when I realized that this thread wasn’t about Maggots mom. 🥲

When I was a kid, my family moved to So Cal for a bit. Dad knew the area (we bounced between OK, WY, CA, and then WA) from his youth, and some of my fondest memories involve going to Lytle Creek to a public shooting area. It got so trashed in the mid 80's that between the garbage and idiots moving in, it was eventually shut down. We got turned onto a place near Lancaster when it was just starting to get used. You could go there and maybe only see one other guy out there shooting. Within two years that place had been turned into a junk yard and idiots were shooting in every direction. We moved back up to WA state before it got closed down, but I'm sure it is closed by now.

There are so many gun owners and hunters that are counterproductive to their cause. If everyone took just five minutes to leave the area they visited in a better condition than when they found it, there would be 10x the amount of public land available for sporting use.
I helped build and run a big outdoor range outside of Austin and the owner was fanatical about litter.

He banned APD's SWAT team from training on it because they shot shit up like target frames just because he asked them to try and avoid shooting them.

A shooter got assigned a clean target at 100M and a bench. You shoot the target next to your's, you paid an additional .50. Some shooters upon leaving, just because they were told that rule, would make sure the last thing they did was put a hole in the other clean targets. Fucking assholes.

After that range closed, I made the mistake of shooting on a public range in Leander to sight an AK in.
I made sure to go down to the end of the firing line away from others but before I was done, a group of Bubbas moved right next to me. Sure enough, after the leader started shooting I looked through the scope and see new holes in my target. I told them "Target # -- is mine." The smart one dumbly responded....ok. I packed my stuff up and left. Some things are beneath me and that includes public ranges.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

Last edited:
Reactions: AmmoFort

This. I don't have that much property but have found a dead 8pt, dead doe(s) (and we have a limited doe weekend (rifle) at Thanksgiving, or with MLD permits) so they shot illegal doe. And there were no hunters allowed on my property. I found a dead red tail at my back gate post, dead bobcat at the edge of the road, beer cans/bottles tossed over fences, water bottles, etc.

100%.

I've heard so many horror stories about the billions in damage from these hogs, yet somehow we have to regulate the way we kill them to the point of absurdity.

"You can hunt them year round, but only with what's in season". Yea, let me grab my .22LR and walk into the swamp looking for a 300lb wild boar 🙄

As others have said, if the hogs were a real problem they would simply allow hunters to fix it. It would take less than 2 years.

You mean, your state has caliber restrictions?

I can hunt squirrels with a 50bmg or moose with a .22. It's nice living somewhere where there's still some trust that hunters aren't completely retarted.

I can hunt squirrels with a 50bmg or moose with a .22. It's nice living somewhere where there's still some trust that hunters aren't completely retarted.
In Texas, not only can we hunt hogs with anything, there are a few companies that have choppers and rent you ARs and sell you the ammo. You may have to provide your own playlist to include "Forunate Son" by Creedence Clearwater Revival. In fact, here you go, with Rob Terkla from LunkersTV.

go to 04:16 to get to the action.

Yea, it's "Whatever weapon is in season".

Meaning on public land you're only allowed to use a centerfired rifle during deer season when hogs are hardest to hunt.

It's so silly.