• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Supertrickler/FX120 setup

Jdowney37

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2021
Harrisonburg, VA
Hey guys, question (that I am sure already has an answer to out there somewhere), so I just bought a Supertrickler from a guy on SnipersHide, just the dispensing unit, and a brand new FX120 scale (which isn’t preprogrammed for any dispensing device). The ST had already been updated to the latest firmware, and I have not messed with or changed any of the current settings on it. I got the ST and the scale hooked up and proceeded to follow the ST manual on getting the scale programmed to work with the ST. After doing that and looking like all is good, when I try to then calibrate, through the ST unit, I am getting very different reading on the scale vs the ST. For example, if I place a load on the scale that measures 55gr on the scale, the ST will show a measure of 5500. Also, I am using a 100g weight for calibration. I am sure I’m missing something along the way, but I’ve gone back through several times and can’t figure out what’s causing the disconnect between the devices. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Josh

Have you tried to calibrate through the scale interface instead of through the ST?

I did initially, but then ended up resetting the unit and trying to re-program, so maybe I’ll try to calibrate the scale individually again and see what that does.

Reactions: Herb Stoner
Hey guys, question (that I am sure already has an answer to out there somewhere), so I just bought a Supertrickler from a guy on SnipersHide, just the dispensing unit, and a brand new FX120 scale (which isn’t preprogrammed for any dispensing device). The ST had already been updated to the latest firmware, and I have not messed with or changed any of the current settings on it. I got the ST and the scale hooked up and proceeded to follow the ST manual on getting the scale programmed to work with the ST. After doing that and looking like all is good, when I try to then calibrate, through the ST unit, I am getting very different reading on the scale vs the ST. For example, if I place a load on the scale that measures 55gr on the scale, the ST will show a measure of 5500. Also, I am using a 100g weight for calibration. I am sure I’m missing something along the way, but I’ve gone back through several times and can’t figure out what’s causing the disconnect between the devices. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Josh
If you have a FB account, they have an ST owners page where the developers of the ST will answer questions as well as lots of other info there.