• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Supporter Payment Via “Link”

C130

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 28, 2023
    Magnolia, TX
    I signed up for “supporter” status July 1st via the “upgrade account” link. I had access to the training videos but never showed “supporter status”. I was charged again August 1st. I’ve sent messages to admin and while I understand there are lots of scammers I’m not sure what more info I could provide but evidently it’s not enough from what I was told. I’m pretty tech savvy and I’m not an idiot when it comes to forums, I’ve been a member of quite a few for many years and never had a single issue. I’m just wanting to verify I haven’t been scammed, not cause any issues.

So, my credit card is being charged monthly and my initial email reply I received when I signed up for “supporter” was from “Link”. My Link account shows both transactions, July 1st and August 1st, for $19.95 to Snipershide.com. Anyone else having this issue, using Link, to pay? Is this payment method a scam? Everything on my account worked fine initially as far as training videos access but now I’m paying the $19.95 but getting no benefits. I’m waiting on a response from admin and they ate looking in to it but just wanted to see if anyone else has had this issue. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_2100.png
      IMG_2100.png
      1.5 MB · Views: 26
    Last edited: