• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Supporting our Veterans: New Product -- worth a try!

Diver160651

Who cares
Minuteman
  • Feb 7, 2013
    La Honda
    I think most of us here love to support the people willing to put their lives on the line to protect our freedoms. In the last few years, some of these individuals have started businesses with a quality, no-compromise product. A great example is Black Rifle Coffee to many of the products we use to shoot our matches.

Anyway, Dave Castro, Former Navy Seal, CrossFit Guru (officially he's more than that), Competitive Rifle Shooter, and Match Director, started a new company selling super bougie Extra Virgin Olive Oil.. While I've shot matches against Dave (the guy can shoot), I have no affiliation with him.

I bought a few bottles to give away as gifts, but was so happy with the product, that I put most of it in my cabinet.

Anyway, I opened my box and snapped a couple of images with my phone..

TDC oil.jpg

True story, the flag in the background blew in the frame even though there was not much wind at the time. I was just placing the bottle on my deck to have the valley across my backyard as a backdrop.. Cool picture but super weird.

Here is a link the Dave's product page. https://www.roguefitness.com/tdc-olive-oil

Here is a clip of him being interviewed

Anyway, I've been on here for a long time, and have lots of threads so hopefully you can see I am genuine..

Hopefully, you'll pay him a visit, maybe get a gift for someone..

Thanks for listening,

Jt

Reactions: KnowNothing256