• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Suppressed 9mm Glocks

krw

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2004
Arkansas
How come you don't hardly ever see a suppressed Glock? Is it the design of their action/bbl that doesn't make them a good host. I have several auto pistols but without hesitation my G19's are the favorites. What are pro's and cons of supressing 19's. Thanks! krw

The 19 suppresses great. From everything I have read, it meters quieter than the 17.

There are plenty of suppressed glocks out there.

Run an Osprey9 on my G19. I'll suppress the G17 whenever LW ships my barrel I ordered in Jan :)

How come you don't hardly ever see a suppressed Glock? Is it the design of their action/bbl that doesn't make them a good host. I have several auto pistols but without hesitation my G19's are the favorites. What are pro's and cons of supressing 19's. Thanks! krw
I run an Evo 9 on a G19.

Damn coons. They can cause some serious damage. They will stick their little paws in anything! Seems the one in the pic is about to be a good coon.

I have a Trinity and want to know how you adapted yours.

Um real easy. Bar Sto threaded barrel in 1/2x28 and the LID in 1/2x28. Since it's a Trinity you would have to find an original Trinity LID because the Multi Mount uses a different booster.

Attachments

• 804.jpg
    804.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 24
Um real easy. Bar Sto threaded barrel in 1/2x28 and the LID in 1/2x28. Since it's a Trinity you would have to find an original Trinity LID because the Multi Mount uses a different booster.

I also have an original M4-2000.
Bitter taste. Expensive product. No support.
Thanks for pointing out there is a difference. I only have one 1/2 36 thread mount.

I also have an original M4-2000.
Bitter taste. Expensive product. No support.
Thanks for pointing out there is a difference. I only have one 1/2 36 thread mount.

Gemtech does still sell the 1/2 x 28 piston for the Trinity LID if you need one. I picked up a spare in case I screw up the one that I have now.

It's a shame that they did not use the same LID/Booster size/design so you could use either. I do have both mounts and I should look them over to see what the issue would be in using the MM booster on a Trinity.

Since I also had the 1/2x28, 1/2x36 rear cap mounts and the Uzi mount, I did pick up a Multi Mount plus I picked up a booster on special for $95.00.

TRINITY LID - Extra Piston Core