• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Suppressed AK47 cycling sub sonic ammo

MK14 SEI

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2009
US
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/w4ylcVGM9lw"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w4ylcVGM9lw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Suppressed AK47 cycling sub sonic ammo

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fargo007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's significantly quieter than I thought a Kalashnikov would be with a can on it.

Nice!

--Fargo007 </div></div>

Thanks!

The sub sonic is very quiet.
You can hear the empties hitting the ground and birds singing while I'm shooting.

I am very happy with how this suppressed Norinco performs
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice can, lol. no, really. cool stuff </div></div>

laugh.gif
I could have used a quieter target, but that can needed drain holes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pacomdiver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">are they your reloads or factory? </div></div>Factory... Engle Ballistic Research

nice! did you have to modify anything to get her to cycle with subsonics?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sagebrush</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice! did you have to modify anything to get her to cycle with subsonics? </div></div>

Thanks!

No modifications needed.

Very nice, I am still trying to figure out the country of origin, it looks like a Mak90 (Chinese) because of the bolt, but I am not sure.... How did you add the suppressor? Did you thread the muzzle? Did you have to special order the Silencer? Details details..... lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: locked&loaded</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sweet...
What model can is that? </div></div>

Thank you!

See below...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 308saiga</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice, I am still trying to figure out the country of origin, it looks like a Mak90 (Chinese) because of the bolt, but I am not sure.... How did you add the suppressor? Did you thread the muzzle? Did you have to special order the Silencer? Details details..... lol </div></div>

You have a good eye, it's a pre-ban, numbers matching Norinco 56S with SILE NY. NY. stamped on the side.
The barrel was threaded at the factory and came with a slant brake.
All I needed to do was screw on the 14 X 1M LH thread DC Vortex I ordered from SEI (p/n #6026V).

The SEI SEI M14DC 0.30 Caliber Sound Suppressor, NSN 1005-LLL-997965 that I already had for my modernized M14s went right on.
My can also has a Fisher roll stamp.

LoL you're younger than I thought.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazuris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LoL you're younger than I thought.
smile.gif
</div></div>

50 is young
laugh.gif

Seeing all of your toys I formed a mental picture of Santa LOL
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: H2O MAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

You have a good eye, it's a pre-ban, numbers matching Norinco 56S with SILE NY. NY. stamped on the side.
The barrel was threaded at the factory and came with a slant brake.
All I needed to do was screw on the 14 X 1M LH thread DC Vortex I ordered from SEI (p/n #6026V).

The SEI SEI M14DC 0.30 Caliber Sound Suppressor, NSN 1005-LLL-997965 that I already had for my modernized M14s went right on.
My can also has a Fisher roll stamp.

</div></div>

Wow shooting a $1300 - $1600 AK, man I wish I had the $$$$ to do this....
frown.gif

Congrats man

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 308saiga</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

frown.gif

Congrats man

</div></div>

I worked hard, traded-up, sold-off, sacrificed and saved up to get what I have... If I can do it, anyone can.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: H2O MAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 308saiga</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

frown.gif

Congrats man

</div></div>

I worked hard, traded-up, sold-off, sacrificed and saved up to get what I have... If I can do it, anyone can. </div></div>

Please do not misunderstand I think it is great that you are able to do it, this is why the congrats....

I still can envy you LOL.....

not bad at all!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300WSM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">not bad at all! </div></div>

Thanks.

I'm very happy with it
smile.gif