• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos Suppressed MK14

MK14 SEI

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2009
US
The scope and rings arrived today and everything went together as it should.

Re: Suppressed MK14

MK14?? It's a nice stick, but I thought they were M-14's or M1A's???

ETA: I thought someone hacked my account and posted a picture of a stick I don't own, until I re-read your SN. LOL, posted by H2O COP to H2O MAN... that's funny.

As much as I fucking HATE M14s (particularly the SA M1A)...what you have there is a thing of beauty!
smile.gif

B E A utiful!! Someday for me. I would love to have an M14 or M1A. They actually had an M1A at Gander MT the other day with the sythetic stock for 2000. I wanted to trade so bad I couldnt stand it. Great rifle and good job on the build.

Thank you for the compliments.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DeltaP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's the story on the front sight? It looks like it's falling off. </div></div>
That's rare GLFS-D for a 17.75" barrel that I had laying around.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: birddog762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what can? and who built the rifle? </div></div>
The can is a SEI/Fisher M14-DC CAL 7.62
The barreled action was built by Ron Smith with all TRW parts on a heel stamped Norinco receiver.
The barrel is a rare chrome lined 18.0" 4-groove, 1:10 ROT tube with a M118LR chamber.
The action has been in several different stocks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is a really nice piece of gear. Would love to shoot it... would hate to carry it.

</div></div>
It's about 12.50 lbs. as pictured...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: H2O MAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is a really nice piece of gear. Would love to shoot it... would hate to carry it.

</div></div>
It's about 12.50 lbs. as pictured... </div></div>

Hey H20!

That's not bad at all, it just looks heavy... and mean.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Badd Kharma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks great </div></div>

Thanks!

I was able to zero in the scope with the suppressor installed yesterday at an indoor range with a 25 meter reduced target. Two quick adjustments had me on the X and I'm ready for the Silencer Shoot this weekend
cool.gif

right on man, that's a commander-bad-arse rifle!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ghillieinthemist</div><div class="ubbcode-body">incredible!evry time i see an m14 it makes me flipn jealous!a work of art, no doubt. </div></div>

Thank you!
Smith Enterprise, Inc. M14s are works of art and this MK14 is a fine example of their work.
I am currently waiting for my M21A5 Crazy Horse EBR to return from a trip to SEI.