• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Suppressing a SOCOM.......

Re: Suppressing a SOCOM.......

The offer is still there, bring yourself to Hard-Rock and show us how it's done!
Hell, 1-2 MOA targets to 1K yds for a man of your talents should be no problem at all, with "YOUR KIT".
You can even bring your suppressors and show us how great they work for you, on all your sticks, while you do a show an tell. I need a block or two of instruction on cans an 14's, as the ones I fucked with, were made by Mitch, and they had wipes.

Or if you prefer, the Run an Gun gig is still on the table. You should have no trouble with that, I'm just a broken down 64 yo has been, but I'll buy new wheel chair battery's, just to try an keep up. My O2 tank is heavy, but I'll manage, it fits my ruck well on the back of the seat.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2ESZaUQU3Qs"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2ESZaUQU3Qs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PinkGunsRSilly</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> youtubevideo </div></div>

That's some funny shit right there and it deserves
an old guy chuckle like the one heard on this video

Well done

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Rs6Jj30TOk "></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Rs6Jj30TOk " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

My read on your video info, is you are infact funded by, SEI. That alone may get you closer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: H2O MAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pinky & The Brain, KYS and GF come up short once again.

He said:
<span style="font-weight: bold">rifles with longer than 16" barrels did not always cycle properly with the early SEI M14/M1A SOCOM gas cylinder plug </span>

I'll say it again: M14 & M1A rifles <span style="font-weight: bold">other than the SOCOM</span> had issues with the original SOCOM gas plug.

</div></div>

How did I come up short? I called you out for being a coward. Make the video that 762frmafr challenged you to make, prove your theory. You have not. You have also backed out of multiple shooting opportunities to prove what your made out of, and apparently that isnt much of anything.

And one more thing..... you don't shoot a M14. The rifles you shoot are not FA, they are semi auto which makes them M1A's.

I am still challenging you to man up to the challenge or be banned. I think Frank would more or less like to see you gone at this point. All you do is spin your wheels in the same topics over and over.

Gun Site Hills is just down the road from him. Anybody seen him shoot there, or any where for that matter? Only thing I've seen him shoot is his mouth.

Hows the video for Frank coming along?
Also, have you paid up yet?

He is a collector, not a shooter.
The only thing he can hit consistently is the keyboard.

i'd like to see H2O make a video of him swallowing a shotgun barrel and rinsing his mouth out with buckshot........jus sayin

Because it gets you that much closer to 1...

You still have opportunity at a video! Not sure if it helps all that much at this point.

SS

Well it's a new week,... wonder how it's going to end?

Here's the shit that gets me....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: H2O MAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bottom line:
The SOCOM is easily suppressed and it will run well as long as you
use the right combination of parts with your particular suppressor.
</div></div>
After all this time and effort this retard still does not comprehend what the argument was about. No one ever said that the SEI parts would not function suppressed. The argument was they <span style="font-weight: bold">WILL NOT FUNCTION UNSUPPRESSED</span>. After a week of trying to get that point through his thick skull he still does not understand.

Can you understand the following?
"<span style="font-weight: bold">rifles with longer than 16" barrels did not always cycle properly with the early SEI M14/M1A SOCOM gas cylinder plug</span>".

Do you understand that barrels longer than 16" are found on Scout and standard length M1As - NOT the SOCOM?

You and only you made the baseless claim that the SOCOM will not function unsuppressed with SEI parts installed.

Why can't you or anyone for that matter offer any proof that a SOCOM equipped with SEI SOCOM parts will not function unsuppressed?

762frmafr, back up your claim or be forever known as an untrustworthy lying ignoranus.

How about you posting the video you were told to post, by the owner of this site. Also the claims you made about the shooting ability of your "KIT" needs a prop or three as well.

Should I order those battery's, and a spare O2 tank?

762frmafr has been told to post a video backing up his baseless claim.

Don't hold your breath because it's not going to happen... 762frmafr can't back up his claim.

You had, to receive your training, from Baghdad Bob!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: H2O MAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">762frmafr has been told to post a video backing up his baseless claim.

Don't hold your breath because it's not going to happen... 762frmafr can't back up his claim. </div></div>
I posted a video of <span style="font-weight: bold">MY</span> kit that runs flawlessly. Why would I spend over $300 on a kit that does not work just to prove something that I and you already know...since you own one. Wildbill has said multiple times that the SEI kit <span style="font-weight: bold">DOES NOT WORK UNSUPPRESSED</span> and he owns one. You own the kit, you make the video as I have for the Delta P kit. If you can duplicate my video using the SEI kit I will publicly apologize on as many boards as you like. You obviously cannot do it since this is what has been asked of you from the beginning. You continue to produce ancient videos of suppressed rifles thinking that will clear your fouled name. All it does is make you look like more of a <span style="font-weight: bold">JACKASS</span>.

<span style="font-weight: bold">WRONG!</span>

WildBill told me it worked fine with all SEI kit... the problems arose when he attempted to use an AAC muzzle brake on the SEI GLFS.

Back up you claim or admit your mistake.

The truth will set you free, problem is,

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-size: 26pt">You, can't handle the truth!</span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downzero</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dear Lord: Please make it stop. </div></div>

I agree and I think it will stop when 762frmafr admits his mistake and tells the truth.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downzero</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dear Lord: Please make it stop.</div></div>

You called,

Got to get ready for a shoot tomorrow, pack the truck, ect.

H2O get a running start, I'll be back after while and try to catch up. Getting new tries on my chair as well, do I need off roads w/chains, it's rained a lot the last two days here?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: H2O MAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">WRONG!</span>

WildBill told me it worked fine with all SEI kit... the problems arose when he attempted to use an AAC muzzle brake on the SEI GLFS.

Back up you claim or admit your mistake. </div></div>
The Delta P kit will work with an AAC muzzle brake. Why won't the SEI kit do it? In fact, as shown in the video, the Delta P kit will run with no muzzle device attached at all. Will the SEI kit do this? NO! Which is why this whole argument started in the first place!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have send a lightning bolt down from the heavens and removed the ____________. </div></div>

cl07-cheerleader-cheerleading-cheerleading-competition-smiley-emoticon-000525-large.gif

<span style="font-size: 20pt">
<span style="color: #3366FF"><span style="font-weight: bold">HIP HIP HOOOOORAY!!!!!!!</span> </span></span>

Well,... he has joined the justified list. Wonder what he will try, an come back as, next time?

Boy oh boy. I knew I had to see this with my own two eyes. It is so amazing to see how people can act over one post. Now since you all can occupy 3 pages of senseless but entertaining bullshit, I'm going to chime in and take it how ever you want. And if you want to cry or pout about it then shove another kotex up your twat but first rinse the sand out of that vagina of yours.
The SOCOM kit first of all doesn't cost $300 and whoever sold it to you for that much ripped you off. SOCOM adaptor has always been $75 and the gas plug $45.
It was mentioned by one of you fine folks that you came by the shop and all there was was a teenager. Well I thank you for the compliment because for being 36 I always thought I looked older.
Now for the guy who made the original post, did you ever contact us on this or come by the shop? No you didn't.
Now for the ass clown who made the video after leaving his barn with sheep glaze all over himself, how much does delta p pay you? Apparently everyone has their favorites and if we are not one of them oh well, if you don't like us too bad. If you cry at night with your face buried in your pillow because we don't give you a reach around then go to delta p or who ever.
Bottom line is that I always thought the forums were there to get information to better your firearms or to find the latest and greatest piece of gear queer accessories. It's a Damn shame don't you think? If you think I'm an asshole for posting this I don't care, its as simple as that.
For the moderators and the owner, I'm surprised you allowed this thread to go on for so long.
Andy Horton
Armorer
Smith Enterprise, Inc.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smith Ent.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Boy oh boy. I knew I had to see this with my own two eyes. It is so amazing to see how people can act over one post. Now since you all can occupy 3 pages of senseless but entertaining bullshit, I'm going to chime in and take it how ever you want. And if you want to cry or pout about it then shove another kotex up your twat but first rinse the sand out of that vagina of yours.
The SOCOM kit first of all doesn't cost $300 and whoever sold it to you for that much ripped you off. SOCOM adaptor has always been $75 and the gas plug $45.
It was mentioned by one of you fine folks that you came by the shop and all there was was a teenager. Well I thank you for the compliment because for being 36 I always thought I looked older.
Now for the guy who made the original post, did you ever contact us on this or come by the shop? No you didn't.
Now for the ass clown who made the video after leaving his barn with sheep glaze all over himself, how much does delta p pay you? Apparently everyone has their favorites and if we are not one of them oh well, if you don't like us too bad. If you cry at night with your face buried in your pillow because we don't give you a reach around then go to delta p or who ever.
Bottom line is that I always thought the forums were there to get information to better your firearms or to find the latest and greatest piece of gear queer accessories. It's a Damn shame don't you think? If you think I'm an asshole for posting this I don't care, its as simple as that.
For the moderators and the owner, I'm surprised you allowed this thread to go on for so long.
Andy Horton
Armorer
Smith Enterprise, Inc. </div></div>

as the "owner" of your business i suggest you take a closer look at your website....NOTICE THE PRICE TO THE RIGHT OF THE SOCOM KIT?!?!?!?!?!?!? Plus $45 for a gas plug and your at $270, not a far cry from $300 when you include the shipping! Oh right, and that doesn't include your Flash hider which you have to use seeing as how it doesn't work unsuppressed or without a muzzle device!

Screenshot2011-03-28at85139PM.png

WHICH CAN BE FOUND HERE!!!!

Actually I am not the owner.75 is for the adaptor which can be bought separately which is the part in question. So let me ad this up here, 75 + 45 is 120. Far cry from 300.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smith Ent.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually I am not the owner.75 is for the adaptor which can be bought separately which is the part in question. So let me ad this up here, 75 + 45 is 120. Far cry from 300. </div></div>

Still doesnt solve the issue of using the weapon, unsuppressed, or without any muzzle device. guess all you SEI guys like talking out of the sides of your mouths....

Now who said and where is the proof that it will not work? And if it didn't work why wasn't it brought to our attention pinky? Also why would you shoot the rifle without a muzzle device? Fascinated with the ball of fire that comes out the end? You really do amaze me. How many other great companies have you based because of one incident? Enlighten me

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smith Ent.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now who said and where is the proof that it will not work? And if it didn't work why wasn't it brought to our attention pink? Also why would you shoot the rifle without a nizzle device? Fascinated with the ball of fire that comes out the end? You really do amaze me. How many other great companies have you based because of one incident? Enlighten me</div></div>

obviously your lack of reading this post tells me loads of information about you and your company.

three people have made claims in this very thread that the guns will not run unsuppressed. it is their choice to run with or without a muzzle device, maybe they like the "fireball" maybe they just wanted to know if it could be done with your kit, which it obviously cannot be done.

you blatantly belittled and called out a forum sponsor who produced a video backing up his claims that clearly show a higher quality product than your own. if your product can handle the same testing than by all means duplicate the video as he has asked you and your fellow SEI reps to do multiple times.

i think the proper thing to do in this matter is either produce said video with evidence that your kit works unsuppressed or tuck your tail between your legs and trot off to the corner of your shop, i have a feeling that your status on this forum will quickly go the way off h2o man's....

Now now pinky, there is a difference in claim and proof. Where is the proof. And if I did bash a sponsor, turn me into a pile of salt. Where is the video of the rifle not working with our product? Facts boy, state the facts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He will come back as FireManNO2

Bets start at .25 cents </div></div>

think he came back as Smith Ent...

To Smith Ent. I will not get in to name calling. What I am asking you now is what I have asked for since the beginning. Produce video proof that your Socom kit will run UNSUPPRESSED with AND without a muzzle device and I will publicly apologize for any and all things I have said towards your company. I support Delta P because it WORKS period. If you can prove that your kit works unquestionably then I will show you the support you deserve. Thank you for finally showing up to clear the air. Steve

Actually this isn't H2O man. Ok actually enjoying this way too much pinky. I actually stated my name so why don't you do the same?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smith Ent.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually this isn't H2O man. Ok actually enjoying this way too much pinky. I actually stated my name so why don't you do the same?</div></div>
Josh Lappin, just like it states on the email address attached to my profile... no secrets here....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smith Ent.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now now pinky, there is a difference in claim and proof. Where is the proof. And if I did bash a sponsor, turn me into a pile of salt. Where is the video of the rifle not working with our product? Facts boy, state the facts. </div></div>

Where's the video? Ask your stooge..... oh wait, he got the ban hammer. Kind of where your headed at this pace. Your losing customers by the click. Step away from that keyboard! Maybe more time at the armorer's table would help solve this?

762 has been asking for proof since he started posting. He provided it on his end showing the Delta P kit works. SEI or Fischer..... (who cares) is not showing anything to dispel the debate at hand. You all keep dodging the big flashing lights, that would be video proof the SOCOM will run unsuppressed with the suppressor parts installed.

Make the video.... prove your product works. Thats been it since this shit storm started.

Now look. Here is a man who's balls have dropped unlike some of you others. I will produce a video, 16" our gas lock on it, with and without the vortex. This video I will do as soon as I can and it will be sooner than later.
We have promoted other companies stuff as long as it is quality. In return no bashing of our stuff unless there is documented truth because as we all know, everyone has an opinion and most of the time it sinks just like their asshole.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smith Ent.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now look. Here is a man who's balls have dropped unlike some of you others. I will produce a video, 16" our gas lock on it, with and without the vortex. This video I will do as soon as I can and it will be sooner than later.
We have promoted other companies stuff as long as it is quality. In return no bashing of our stuff unless there is documented truth because as we all know, everyone has an opinion and most of the time it sinks just like their asshole. </div></div>

Coming in here as an industry rep, talking shit about site sponsors and others in this thread will lead you quickly down the path of not getting any customers and trashed on these shooting forums. Learn quick, these forums can make or break you. 50,000 people talking about gear constantly..... use your head, which to this point you have not.

And Steve, once the video is done and posted. No apologies will be necesarry. Just tired of the bullshit bashing. Just get back to what the forum is suppose to be about.

KY, were you molested as a child? if you not going to buy it don't buy it. as some as that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smith Ent.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">KY, were you molested as a child? if you not going to buy it don't buy it. as some as that. </div></div>

head_up_your_ass2.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smith Ent.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now now pinky, there is a difference in claim and proof. Where is the proof. <span style="color: #3366FF">And if I did bash a sponsor, turn me into a pile of salt.</span> Where is the video of the rifle not working with our product? Facts boy, state the facts. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smith Ent.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Boy oh boy. I knew I had to see this with my own two eyes. It is so amazing to see how people can act over one post. Now since you all can occupy 3 pages of senseless but entertaining bullshit, I'm going to chime in and take it how ever you want. And if you want to cry or pout about it then shove another kotex up your twat but first rinse the sand out of that vagina of yours.
<span style="color: #FF0000">Now for the ass clown who made the video after leaving his barn with sheep glaze all over himself, how much does delta p pay you?</span> Apparently everyone has their favorites and if we are not one of them oh well, if you don't like us too bad. If you cry at night with your face buried in your pillow because we don't give you a reach around then go to delta p or who ever.
Andy Horton
Armorer
Smith Enterprise, Inc. </div></div>

Hey Salty,
Having trouble remembering what you typed?

Pinky and KY, must be live in partners. You know what cracks me up the most. You talk shit but when someone dishes it right back at you, you want to ban them. Haha. Maybe you should let your balls drop