• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Suppressing a SOCOM.......

Re: Suppressing a SOCOM.......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smith Ent.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pinky and KY, must be live in partners. You know what cracks me up the most. You talk shit but when someone dishes it right back at you, you want to ban them. Haha. Maybe you should let your balls drop</div></div>

i dont want you banned. i like that your making an ass of yourself and company. I think you have handled yourself quite admirably....

Why thank you pinky. I'm alittle more entertaining than H2O man. I can do this all night long. You are doing a fine job of looking like an ass as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smith Ent.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why thank you pinky. I'm alittle more entertaining than H2O man. I can do this all night long. You are doing a fine job of looking like an ass as well.</div></div>

we should continue i think, in 80 posts you'll have enough to sell your fine products here on the forum, i am sure after your lovely showing and lack of recent working samples everybody will want your products!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smith Ent.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pinky and KY, must be live in partners. You know what cracks me up the most. You talk shit but when someone dishes it right back at you, you want to ban them. Haha. Maybe you should let your balls drop </div></div>

You talk a lot about balls dropping and now it's molestation.... therapy would be your next best investment!

I wonder when LL will start his countdown on you Smith. You are shooting your company right in the foot, over and over again. We asked you for proof and you go straight to the insults:

As far as 762 is concerned, it seems as though an agreement has been reached. But pinky and KY don't let me start hearing the chirping sounds of crickets.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HDC-Deadly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will you guys just let this thing die? </div></div>
It can be done HDC. IT TAKES MORE THAN ONE THOUGH.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smith Ent.</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HDC-Deadly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will you guys just let this thing die? </div></div>
It can be done HDC. IT TAKES MORE THAN ONE THOUGH. </div></div>

why not be the first????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HDC-Deadly</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smith Ent.</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HDC-Deadly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will you guys just let this thing die? </div></div>

why not be the first???? </div></div>
because it has been a very long time since I have been on this forum. This situation was brought to my attention so I wanted to see what was going on. Isn't it funny how it is so easy to talk crap about a company when none of that companies employees are looking at it. All of these assumptions. The only facts here is that delta p stuff works. There are no facts that show ours doesn't. Just a few unfortunate cases that were never brought to our attention. I told 762 that a video will be done. Case closed on that one. But you always have these few guys who when shit hits the fan, they hide in the corner, sucking their thumb jacking off surrounded by brass.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smith Ent.</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HDC-Deadly</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smith Ent.</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HDC-Deadly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will you guys just let this thing die? </div></div>

why not be the first???? </div></div>
because it has been a very long time since I have been on this forum. This situation was brought to my attention so I wanted to see what was going on. Isn't it funny how it is so easy to talk crap about a company when none of that companies employees are looking at it. All of these assumptions. The only facts here is that delta p stuff works. There are no facts that show ours doesn't. Just a few unfortunate cases that were never brought to our attention. I told 762 that a video will be done. Case closed on that one. But you always have these few guys who when shit hits the fan, they hide in the corner, sucking their thumb jacking off surrounded by brass. </div></div>

Smith Ent. From business owner to business owner, (right or wrong) I can't believe you are on this thread engaging in the this argument the way you are. If I talked to people the way you have in this thread (even if those people are wrong) I would expect to lose my livelihood, based on just the level of un-professionalism I was conducting myself with.

Step back and calm down.

Well JW, as business goes I agree. This though is beyond business. There is one, just one individual who cleared it all up.762 is the only one who had been slinging mud who now wants to go down the honorable path. That I respect and will get him what he asks for. He offered to apologize when I post the video and to him I will do the same. As far as the others, I could care less. Some people may think I'm fucked up in the head, well they are right, I am. I admit it and I'm not going to hide it. We have many very happy customers to include AZ DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY OFFICERs who carry the SOCOM II in their vehicles with our kit on them and there are many who do. What I find strange is that when it comes to firearms, if something doesn't work regardless of the reason why, that company gets bashed to all Hell. But if that same person buys a laptop and it doesn't run like it is suppose to, they just return it and get a different one or they call customer support. Now you being a business man might have an answer to that. And if you do, fill me in on it.

My problem with you Smith is the fact that you kicked off your first post in here with insults and "look at me, I work for so and so" attitude. I am a business owner myself. As it's been said, customers or not, you DO NOT talk to people like that and expect to keep selling products. Now anytime people search Smith Ent. guess whats going to pop up? Your posts here.

This sight is a huge wealth of knowledge and when you piss in the pot, people are going to find it and hang it around your neck. I asked you for the same proof 762 did, nothing more, that's all this post turned into. Proof of concept, does or does it not really work. From the testament we have heard from a few, it does not.

762 has proven his setup works, reliably. You and H20man have done nothing thus far but insult, belittle, and generally talk down to everyone from the get go. You see his result. I never insulted you, nor your company. I asked for the video PROOF, that could prove this right or wrong. You, as a company representative, went straight to the insults.

You haven't proven anything to this community thus far, except that you are
a poor ambassador for the company you represent. What would the owners think if they read your posts to the general population? You should really ask yourself before hitting submit button.

This is merely one business man to another. I again, never insulted you. We asked for proof, nothing more. I think in the least you owe a few people a public apology.

Really KY, you are not serious are you? You of all were riding the train going off on H2O man, claiming he works for us, which he doesn't. Pushing to get him banned and making fun that he did. You have some nerve or you are a fool.

from a guy that came to this site and made a complete ass of myself, it took me a year ban to respect these guys and for once just stfu a listen. When I joined, I never took advise. To me they all were just hating on the new guy. But I'm glad to be a member here while not the most knowledgeable, I'll still help out when I can. What I'm trying to get too is, post the video and let this thread die.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">from a guy that came to this site and made a complete ass of myself, it took me a year ban to respect these guys and for once just stfu a listen. When I joined, I never took advise. To me they all were just hating on the new guy. But I'm glad to be a member here while not the most knowledgeable, I'll still help out when I can. What I'm trying to get too is, post the video and let this thread die. </div></div>
Oh I will be doing a video, that's for sure. I don't the details on why you were banned for a year. Maybe you shouldn't have been. Maybe the ones who kept poking at you should have been banned but weren't because they are now part of a click. So no matter what THEY say, its ok. That's bull. That's where I stand.