• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressor Ban Legislation

JasonB

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2007
Manteca, California
The 2021 Help Empower Americans to Respond (HEAR) Act, which Menendez first introduced in 2019 after the Virginia Beach mass shooting that killed 12 people, bans the sale, manufacturing, importation, transfer and possession of gun silencers.

Saw it on fox app

because legal silencers have been used in just about zero crimes... I think the number in HISTORY is like less than 10 if I remember correctly... It might not even be 10.

Nothing to do with crimes.

You need to catch up.

THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT...

Did you even read the faux news article that was posted... unless the quotes from the Senator and Congresswomen are inaccurate...

"tools of murder"

"prevent armed assailants from using these deadly devices to make it easier to shoot and kill another person."

I say again... LEGAL SILENCERS HAVE BASICALLY NEVER BEEN USED TO COMMIT CRIMES...

yea yea yea I get it, they are throwing shit out to see what sticks and they really want to take away everything from us... BUT their reasoning is crime based...which is a false narrative as its simply doesnt exist.

Reactions: supercorndogs
There's a less than "1%" chance that any meaningful gun restricting legislation would get through the Senate. Heck ... they don't even have a simple majority, much less the 60 votes to get past a filibuster. And on the impossible chance it happened, this Supreme Court would immediately throw it out. I don't lose sleep over national gun legislation ... I worry about local and state restrictions that have successfully passed in awful places like New York and California, and could f**k with my karma here in Oregon.

Reactions: lash and RMB
The only guarantee we had from the founding fathers was that this shit would happen and we'd have two choices: deal with it or live with it.

At this time, it's all just posturing and fluffing of feathers. But, there will come a time... and I'm not looking forward to it. Decisions and choices, will need to be made. Mac:(
I already made mine.

Fuck you, I'm keeping 'em. And using them. In public like I have been. I refuse to live in a tyrannical country or pretend this shit has any meaning in my day to day life. These goddamn politicians have RUINED this nation and I'm not cowtowing to it.

It isn't just 2A under attack either, it's the entire BOR.

Did you even read the faux news article that was posted... unless the quotes from the Senator and Congresswomen are inaccurate...

"tools of murder"

"prevent armed assailants from using these deadly devices to make it easier to shoot and kill another person."

I say again... LEGAL SILENCERS HAVE BASICALLY NEVER BEEN USED TO COMMIT CRIMES...

yea yea yea I get it, they are throwing shit out to see what sticks and they really want to take away everything from us... BUT their reasoning is crime based...which is a false narrative as its simply doesnt exist.
I especially like the caps and emotional tirade.

If I have to explain it, and apparently you actually need an explanation, it proves you need to catch up.

It isn't about crime.

It sure as hell isn't rocket science either.

Reactions: Supersubes

"tools of murder"

Does not matter if it is false if everyone gives them a Harummmphhh and supports it.

There's a less than "1%" chance that any meaningful gun restricting legislation would get through the Senate. Heck ... they don't even have a simple majority, much less the 60 votes to get past a filibuster. And on the impossible chance it happened, this Supreme Court would immediately throw it out. I don't lose sleep over national gun legislation ... I worry about local and state restrictions that have successfully passed in awful places like New York and California, and could f**k with my karma here in Oregon.
Which is why they are trying to get rid of the filibuster and stack the Supreme Court.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
The only guarantee we had from the founding fathers was that this shit would happen and we'd have two choices: deal with it or live with it.

I already made mine.

Fuck you, I'm keeping 'em. And using them. In public like I have been. I refuse to live in a tyrannical country or pretend this shit has any meaning in my day to day life. These goddamn politicians have RUINED this nation and I'm not cowtowing to it.

It isn't just 2A under attack either, it's the entire BOR.
I hope that "Fuck You", wasn't meant for me, because, you didn't understand my meaning.
So...go back and re-read my statement. If you read it correctly, and understand it the way I meant it, my point exactly. Mac(y)

Reactions: lash and WDN-K-9
I hope that "Fuck You", wasn't meant for me, because, you didn't understand my meaning.
So...go back and re-read my statement. If you read it correctly, and understand it the way I meant it, my point exactly. Mac(y)
I think (hope 🤣) he was saying ‘Fuck you’ Referring to Biden and friends in trying to snatch our goodies

Great... Just put my money down on my first can yesterday...
Silencer Shop e-mailed me my form to sign less than 2 hrs ago...

they don't want "pistols" or folding stocks because they make rifles so concealable. but something on the other end that makes it longer is bad also...

they don't want "pistols" or folding stocks because they make rifles so concealable. but something on the other end that makes it longer is bad also...
Oi mate, you got a permit for that line of thought?

Reactions: Edgecrusher
if you have any faith in senate OR the supreme court...you are out of your fucking head. have you been asleep for the last 4 years?

0_KA_xBacOrLKrwKFa.gif

Come get em.

Menendez just re-introduced the HEAR Act.

"
WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Senator Bob Menendez (D-N.J.), a founding member of the Senate Gun Violence Prevention Caucus, and Congresswoman Bonnie Watson Coleman (D-N.J.-12) today reintroduced the Help Empower Americans to Respond (HEAR) Act – bicameral federal gun safety legislation to ban the importation, sale, manufacturing, transfer and possession of gun silencers or suppressors.

“Gun silencers are devices designed for a very specific purpose – to suppress the sound of gunfire from unsuspecting victims and reduce the chances they can run, hide, take cover, and call the police during an active shooter situation,” said Sen. Menendez. “It is well past time that we pass the HEAR Act, legislation that would prevent armed assailants from using deadly devices that only make incidents of gun violence all the more dangerous.”
“Silencers are not tools of self-defense, they are tools of murder. They have no legal application, which is why law enforcement officials around the country have called for their elimination,” said Rep. Watson Coleman. “The HEAR Act will save lives and is part of the common sense approach to firearms legislation that has widespread support among voters on both sides of the aisle.”

I’m looking forward to the Texas suppressor lawsuit making it to the Supreme Court, basically saying that if a suppressor is made in Texas it can’t be regulated by the ATF because the commerce clause doesn’t apply since it is made in Texas to be used in Texas. It should be interesting.

Ran across this article and remember when it happened that Trump was supposedly considering a suppressor ban then the story went away.

I’m looking forward to the Texas suppressor lawsuit making it to the Supreme Court, basically saying that if a suppressor is made in Texas it can’t be regulated by the ATF because the commerce clause doesn’t apply since it is made in Texas to be used in Texas. It should be interesting.
First, holy shit batman, this is an old thread. Second, I’m waiting on the TX suit as well. It’s amazing how quick some crap about abortion pills can make it to the top but other things take forever. Hmmmm...why is that?

Ran across this article and remember when it happened that Trump was supposedly considering a suppressor ban then the story went away.
Yeah, I think his son talked some sense into him. But he ain’t exactly pro gun either I don’t think but it’s mainly from lack of experience with them.

Reactions: JR_77
First, holy shit batman, this is an old thread. Second, I’m waiting on the TX suit as well. It’s amazing how quick some crap about abortion pills can make it to the top but other things take forever. Hmmmm...why is that?

Yeah, I think his son talked some sense into him. But he ain’t exactly pro gun either I don’t think but it’s mainly from lack of experience with them.
I resurrected it because Menendez re-introduced his suppresser ban bill just recently.

• Angry
Reactions: SilentStalkr
So if I drive my car without a muffler I'll be fined cause it's loud. But if I suppress my rifle to save everyone's ears and cut down on noise pollution It needs banned and I need fined/jailed.

Got it.

VooDoo