• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Suppressor Companies

1911gunner

Private
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2005
Yelm,WA
Hello,

I am looking for some info from folks who know what they are talking about. I own a small gunshop it WA state and as some of you know we just had the laws concerning the use of suppressors changed to allow their use. I am going to start selling them in our shop but I don't know what brands we should have on the shelf. I have contacted Surefire, Gemtech, Tactical Solutions and AAC. Is there any other companies I should be looking at? I saw that Thunder Beast is on here and I will be calleing them as soon as I post this, but any help you folks can give or advice you have would be great.

Thanks

Jeff

Re: Suppressor Companies

Shark & TigerShark, KAC, SAS, Yankee Hill.

most here will tell you good bedside manners and customer service are paramount and thus are keys to the kingdom.......

OPS INC
AAC
Surefire
Shark
Thunder Beast Arms
SilencerCO
SWR
Gemtech
Delta P
SAS

Take your pick
smile.gif

Thanks to all. Info out to Thunderbeast and Silencerco just waiting to hear back. Looks like I have a lot of calls to make tomorrow.

Keep the advice coming.

Ripper: Thanks, I always try to mind my manners anytime I am near a bed for sure. We take customer service very seriously. It is amazing what happens when you treat people like you expect to be treated.

Thanks again for all you time folks.

Jeff

AWC makes good stuff but I have heard dealer buy-in is really high

Thanks for all the help with this folks. I am responding to PMs and have made quite a few calls. If there is anything else you folks think I should know going into this please let me know.

Thanks again for your time and help.

Jeff

Hey Zak,

I spoke with him earlier this week and he sent me the info. I sould be calling him back first part of next week. He was great. Tell him I said thanks.

Jeff