• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Suppressor cover

Painjob38

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 11, 2019
I just got my ultra 7 out of jail This past week. It is my first suppressor and I want to get a good cover for it I would like some suggestions as to which one is the best. Thanks in advance.

I just got my ultra 7 out of jail This past week. It is my first suppressor and I want to get a good cover for it I would like some suggestions as to which one is the best. Thanks in advance.

Ours are guaranteed to be more effective, easier to put on, and to never slide under recoil or your money back. The failure point on the one we have had melt was 4 30rd full auto mags. So we recommend cooling after 3.
8893FB18-19AA-4C1A-AB23-BE2ED5482584.jpeg

Reactions: Bryan W M
Dont want to highjack the thread but im looking to upgrade from my TAB cover. Its been good and has been abused a little but the shock cord can melt more easily than i like and its really hard to get off quick to let the suppressor cool between strings in the summer. And when i do slip it off it leaves the inner insulation material “dust” everywhere. Im sure thats partly because its breaking down from 3 years of heat. Im leaning towards precision underground and coletac.

Dont want to highjack the thread but im looking to upgrade from my TAB cover. Its been good and has been abused a little but the shock cord can melt more easily than i like and its really hard to get off quick to let the suppressor cool between strings in the summer. And when i do slip it off it leaves the inner insulation material “dust” everywhere. Im sure thats partly because its breaking down from 3 years of heat. Im leaning towards precision underground and coletac.
We use 100% kevlar cord, no paracord. See video above on how easy ours is to go on and off. Look for videos on installing others and compare.

Reactions: black5.3
I ended up going with the cole tac. I don't have a ton of time with it yet but it seems to work well.

+1 for the Armageddon Gear. I have 2 of the TAB Gear covers also, and honestly, I prefer the Armageddon Gear. It seems to stay put much better under recoil. I am actually about to buy a new one myself and will be buying another Armageddon Gear. I’ve never noticed anything with regard to heat, but I always buy the high heat version from AG. Just my $.02

Armageddon Gear.
It slides over the back of the can and cinches down behind it so theres no way it will ever move forward
GCP_8077.jpg

Reactions: black5.3