• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors suppressor heat/mirage cover

Maelstrom

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2007
Southern Maryland
Does anyone make a suppressor cover that is full auto rated? I just took possession of my suppressor for my AR and am looking for a cover that will handle long strings of fire or even full auto. I will be using the suppressor at work on a agency lower that is full auto. If no one makes a full auto rated cover who makes the closest to it? I have been looking at the TAB and Armageddon Gear covers but I am a little confused about the differences between them. Pictures of each would be greatly appreciated especially the different versions from TAB Gear.

I have always been under the impression that a mirage cover was not used on high rate of fire, because the can would not cool properly

The suppressor will only be exposed to full auto or high rate of fire maybe once or twice a year. I don't plan on shooting full auto except when the agency is providing the ammo which is not often right now. Does anyone have pictures of the TAB SAS 1, 2, and 3? I would like to see what each one looks like.