• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Suppressor Iron Sights

Cdiver0109

Private
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2013
Tupelo, Ms
Ok fellas first thread, here goes. Recently threw down on a SWR Octane 45 for a Glock 21 SF and am in the market for new irons. Looking for something with front tritium only and I seem to only be able to find AmeriGlow full tritium or none at all. The price point on AmeriGlow is excellent and if possible I'd like to stay within that ballpark. Also, before anyone suggest using the already mounted irons and looking through the can, I plan to add an RMR to the slide in the near future and would like to utilize both red dot and iron sights. Thanks

I have some tru-glo high rise sights on my 21 ....they see over my aac tirant 45 well. I'm not sure of the diameter of your can but I can bet Trijicon has just the combo you seek. I acquired these sights free...if I were to buy again I would seek Trijicon.

I did a set of Trijicons on my G19. They clear my ti-rant perfectly. I have Trijicons of the same height on my FNX 45 with a MRDS and the co-witness is also perfection. Wouldn't go any other route...

Here's the G19 with Triji's with and without can....
84BF3D81-EDDC-4CBB-8EC5-D7E17C8D03BE.jpg

6D896B18-E226-4166-8DCA-2E21434263CE.jpg

Those sights are sweet jason...I like these tru-glos I have for now since they are green tritium. ..fits well with my zombie fad im going through. ...but I really want trijis...what did ya spend if I may ask?

Thanks brother. They came on my FNX and the glock ones ran me a little over $100 I believe. Not too shabby...

Just a quick note..... I do also "actually" use mine....extensively as a matter of fact. I'd prefer a clear sight picture over a cross my fingers and shoot where I think it might go type of deal. But hope the real life pics helped out. GL...