• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

suppressor matching

Roy beck

Private
Minuteman
Sep 19, 2014
Hello , I am new to site, I was hoping if I can get suggestio on what ar 308 type rifle to get for a advanced armament 762 sd6 suppressor I just got, looking from 2000 to 3500 more intrested on accuracy, I would appreciate it for the help

Ok I would suggest you contact g.a. precision there rifles start at 2750 .00 . The gap 10 is the one I am refering to .

I want a LWRC REPR, but I don't know much of anything. I'm new and just think it looks cool. : )

Thanks for the replies I am looking at gap 10, lmrc repr, larue obr, and aac makes 3 diffrent suppressoron the 762 Sd style need to check them out.i am on my third order for suppressor, and thank for the help.

I have the SDN6 and if your looking for a "precision can" you goofed the POI is repeatable kinda, the lock up sucks (varies for mount to mount) and I put it on my OBR and I realized I should have done more research about AAC mounts and their lack of give a shit about customer service