• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Suppressor Purchase Risk Right now?

I don't mean to hijack the thread but figured it might be a good place to ask. Does anybody have the video that laid out all the "how to" on buying a suppressor? I know there was one vid a while back that showed it all. I've never bought one and thinking I should get TBAC ultra 7 right about now.

*edit*
nvm, just found it...

If your on the fence and have the funds I'd go for it. Its a fairly long wait now under normal conditions. What if these new owner locusts catch the bug and decide to join in, even 1/10 of them? My neighbor got his first and its sparked a list of many more. Crap im scaring myself..

Wasn't really to worried, but figured what the hell. Made an impulse buy of a Nomad Ti off silencer shop. So easy since I bought my first two cans from there. Just had to update my photo.

They make it stupid easy. In fact, I bought one, and then three more. lol.

Iā€™m buying anything AR/AK/NFA stuff I might EVER want now. Trusts are a must. Bidenā€™s website says he wants to ban new sales and make all existing Assault Weps mandatory buyback or NFA. If nothing happens and I ended up paying a premium, Iā€™m fine with that.

Reactions: HansohnBrothers
If Biden gets elected and went the NFA route, that would be a shit show. First, those that are already in the hands of the people, are we grandfathered, if so, how do we prove it is a pre 2021 purchase. But who would honestly ask when it is a common rifle?
If existing need to be registered, we will only have so much time, I'm going to say 2/3 years but 5 would be more realistic once they realize they need a better user serviceable system. His delerious ass will say 1 year, to submit forms and tax money or sell (fuck that), the ATF and FBI will be so swamped it will take years for those who don't submit first. But you can't have your rifles of course while your forms are in process. So does your class 3 need to build an armory for the thousands of rifles he will get swamped with?

We are some of the most law abiding citizens and don't necessarily want to break the law unless of course he forces a gun buy back, then we are all outlaws. So if he makes routes that let us keep them and we have to pay the tax, fuck us I guess.

The more I type, the more I realize, shit most likely won't happen because of the sheer volume of rifles. They will notice it won't work. The vast majority won't comply, and will continue to use them. We aren't like others countries with a tiny population. Our country is massive with more guns than people. Good luck. The most they can do is ban the sales, but that will get the NRA, GOA, and now the ASA to sue.