• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Suppressors Purchase Help

andrews1958

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2010
Maine/Africa
Could someone tell me the steps on how I purchase and receive a suppressor?

I will purchase it off of Randy at Mile High

Have them send it to Robert Gradous for it to be installed

I will then either go to Roberts, pick the rifle with the suppressor up and fly home with it or just have Robert send it UPS to me.

Is there any where I can find details on what is required for each step or could someone tell me. Thanks for reading my question.

Re: Suppressors Purchase Help

You have to receive the suppressor from a dealer in your state so he can do the 4437.

Find a dealer near you, pay for the suppressor, have the suppressor sent to him, than start the paperwork when the suppressor is in your dealers possession. I'm sure some one else can chime in and explain the rest.

What sort ofinfo is required on the form? Picture also?

Only reason as I will try todo this all over the phone.

The easiest way for you to do that would be to form a trust.

Believe it or not, for a suppressor you are not even required to sign the form. If you send your dealer the trust he can submit the paperwork for you.

At least in TN and I am sure everywhere else, the trust will have to be signed and notarized by the grantor at a minimum.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wfjames22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A godda**n Mexican standoff in f**kin' Mexico...I was hoping to get into one of these before I left. </div></div>

From the looks of the news... it sounds like a Mexican standoff is two Mexican cartel members shooting at each other. They seem pretty trigger happy.

Your profile says your location is Maine and Saudi Arabia.... how does that work out?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What sort ofinfo is required on the form? Picture also?

Only reason as I will try todo this all over the phone. </div></div>

You can't do that. You have to be in person to fill out the forms and sign.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Griffin Armament</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wfjames22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A godda**n Mexican standoff in f**kin' Mexico...I was hoping to get into one of these before I left. </div></div>

From the looks of the news... it sounds like a Mexican standoff is two Mexican cartel members shooting at each other. They seem pretty trigger happy. </div></div>

That's a line from the show Eastbound and Down.