• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SUREFIRE Customer Service

ar15operator

Private
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2004
eastern seaboard
Had a compromise on the cable of the tape switch on a new M952V. After a few emails including digital photos a new $95.00 tape switch is on the way.

Thanks to Alex and Chris for great customer service.

Operator...

Re: SUREFIRE Customer Service

They were very helpfull to me on a personal issue with my Z2 flashlight and top notch and even went beyond to help me when an out of date Dept issued light on our MP5/40 quit working. They fixed us up real quick and did it all under warranty on a very old weapon system light.

They have a lot of my money but with thier CS I will continue to buy from them
smile.gif

They're awesome to deal with. When the mounting bracket broke on my X300, even though it was out of warranty they sent me a new set of parts, no questions asked and no money out of pocket.

A fine company which prides itself on customer service and making a quality product.

I told them I ran the test on the tail cap that Chuck Vlasek posted here, New tail cap en route. 2 min conversation. Good people.

They have helped me several time, A+ in my book.

Every time I've had to call (which is rare) they have always been great to work with. And they have the best in products too.
JMC