• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Surefire Customers Beware

dc45

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2007
Idaho
Most of you know Surefire brought out their new line of 'SOCOM' suppressors & adapters last year. What you may not have heard is they are no longer making muzzle brakes or flash hiders for their 'old style' suppressors. You know, the ones they were selling earlier last year… So if you were foolish enough to pay the Surefire premium for one of their older suppressors, you are totally screwed because Surefire just can't be bothered to support older 'legacy systems,' like the suppressors they were selling in 2012. I had a brake on backorder for months, and it just cancelled because Surefire seems to have decided supporting previous customers is too much trouble. Buyer beware! Surefire's idea of customer service is a bad joke.

Re: Surefire Customers Beware

SureFire still makes the legacy style adapters so I don't know what you are talking about. I work for the company and I know that for a fact. Also if you check out the website we still have the legacy suppressors and adapters on the website. PM me your sales order and I will see why it was cancelled.

I got a brake for my my FA7622SS last week. If you look hard enough, people have them in stock and will continue to receive them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DC Smith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Most of you know Surefire brought out their new line of 'SOCOM' suppressors & adapters last year. What you may not have heard is they are no longer making muzzle brakes or flash hiders for their 'old style' suppressors. You know, the ones they were selling earlier last year… So if you were foolish enough to pay the Surefire premium for one of their older suppressors, you are totally screwed because Surefire just can't be bothered to support older 'legacy systems,' like the suppressors they were selling in 2012. I had a brake on backorder for months, and it just cancelled because Surefire seems to have decided supporting previous customers is too much trouble. Buyer beware! Surefire's idea of customer service is a bad joke. </div></div>

Jump the gun at all? Strait from the horses mouth below your original post. Surefire has always been good to me. Chucky or Kudu22 will get it straitened out for you hopefully.
Let us know what happens, bad or good.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pusher591</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DC Smith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Most of you know Surefire brought out their new line of 'SOCOM' suppressors & adapters last year. What you may not have heard is they are no longer making muzzle brakes or flash hiders for their 'old style' suppressors. You know, the ones they were selling earlier last year… So if you were foolish enough to pay the Surefire premium for one of their older suppressors, you are totally screwed because Surefire just can't be bothered to support older 'legacy systems,' like the suppressors they were selling in 2012. I had a brake on backorder for months, and it just cancelled because Surefire seems to have decided supporting previous customers is too much trouble. Buyer beware! Surefire's idea of customer service is a bad joke. </div></div>

Jump the gun at all? Strait from the horses mouth below your original post. Surefire has always been good to me. Chucky or Kudu22 will get it straitened out for you hopefully.
Let us know what happens, bad or good. </div></div>

+100

I've had nothing but quick and positive responses from the reps here on the Hide. Both Chuck and Garin go above and beyond to help people out. I know for a fact they are still making those adapters which leaves all of us wanting to know exactly who the OP heard that from, and why he's blaming Surefire for someone else giving him false information?

It is sad to see posts like this, without all the facts. I am sure it is a communications problem here. Surefire support is great and they would not turn their back on supporting past products.

My hero Mark Williams was able to track down an old style adapter for my M40A5 build today. Now to track down the FA762SS can, anyone know someone that has them in stock? A few companies I've tried seem to be only selling the new SOCOM series now and can't get the old one.

The 762SS is a great suppressor. I have one on an 18.5" 6.5CM build, fun little set up.

Running the new SOCOM on my 300wm Surgeon. I think I prefer the old mount system, but both cans are nice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Coldfuzion</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My hero Mark Williams was able to track down an old style adapter for my M40A5 build today. Now to track down the FA762SS can, anyone know someone that has them in stock? A few companies I've tried seem to be only selling the new SOCOM series now and can't get the old one.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Coldfuzion</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My hero Mark Williams was able to track down an old style adapter for my M40A5 build today. Now to track down the FA762SS can, anyone know someone that has them in stock? A few companies I've tried seem to be only selling the new SOCOM series now and can't get the old one. </div></div>

I know where to get one for several hundred less then what Rainier is selling them for. PM sent.

***Not bashing Rainier, if you go with them, have no worries they are a great company and are my go-to people for anything AR related. Just trying to help a fellow Hide member.

I love how the OP hasn't returned after they came on here and bashed Surefire when in FACT it wasn't Surefire that misinformed them. Surefire went above and beyond trying to help them even though they didn't create the mess and rather than come back and own up to their mistake they've decided to remain silent...

I can see his frustration. I waited over a year for the can and as soon as it's released to me the mounts are hard as fuck to find. Call the CS department and see what their response is, mine was basically we can order you one but it could take a year to be put back in the production cycle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattsnuked</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can see his frustration. I waited over a year for the can and as soon as it's released to me the mounts are hard as fuck to find. Call the CS department and see what their response is, mine was basically we can order you one but it could take a year to be put back in the production cycle. </div></div>

Matt the issue is it actually wasn't Surefire that told him that or canceled his order. The reps here on the Hide even tried to help him out. It's a part that's been back ordered and with the surge in panic buying it's only compounded the issue further. But rather than being mad at the parties actually responsible he attacked Surefire. It's one thing to be frustrated and vocalize it, but it's another to blame a party for the actions of another and to relay the circumstances behind it in a false manner.

Thanks Pusher, PM responded to. I appreciate the help on searching for this. First can and I am already suffering from Christmas eve syndrome and it's not even ordered yet lol and sorry to derail thread.

Thanks again!

P.S. Love Surefire products, great reliable product, I should've taken stock out in the SF123A batteries years ago lol!

FYI guys the backorder for the MB762SSAL/RE should be filled by the end of the month so if you are waiting on one of these brakes it shouldn't be that much longer. If you are upset with us and want to vent shoot me a pm or email me. I have pretty tough skin and I will go above and beyond to try to help you out. My email is [email protected] and I don't care who you are if I can be of help just ask.

I just got two of them in the mail today. There are plenty out there. Surefire is a great company and has always helped me out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FYI guys the backorder for the MB762SSAL/RE should be filled by the end of the month so if you are waiting on one of these brakes it shouldn't be that much longer. If you are upset with us and want to vent shoot me a pm or email me. I have pretty tough skin and I will go above and beyond to try to help you out. My email is [email protected] and I don't care who you are if I can be of help just ask. </div></div>

I'm not even a Surefire customer but damn, it's posts like this that would surely attract me next time I am looking.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FYI guys the backorder for the MB762SSAL/RE should be filled by the end of the month so if you are waiting on one of these brakes it shouldn't be that much longer. If you are upset with us and want to vent shoot me a pm or email me. I have pretty tough skin and I will go above and beyond to try to help you out. My email is [email protected] and I don't care who you are if I can be of help just ask. </div></div>

Chuck, that is awesome. Period.

I thought I had the same problem as the OP... I had an MB556K on an AR and was going to buy both the can, when funds were available, as well as another brake for a bolt rifle. When I went looking for the FA556-212 can in December all I could find were the SOCOMs. UGH! I was frustrated that I would now have to buy SOCOM brakes. Turns out Surefire still makes the brakes, as has been beat to death here. A simple posting here on the Hide revealed that both Ranier and Ranger Walker had the FA556-212, and brakes! Ranier responded first so I had already sent them funds when Walker replied. Point is this... just ask around on here and you will almost certainly find what you are looking for. The Hide is full of guys that are here to help, as are the more reputable manufacturers and their reps.

On that note, anyone know where we can purchase the newer style muzzle brakes for an ar10? Looking to toss one on a scar17...
Thanks

I'm gonna have to buy a SF can someday.

Thank you chucky, for posting in this thread and replying to my PM asking about my backorder.

As the owner of an assortment of SF suppressors and a safe full of rifles with the legacy mounts, I am happy and relieved to hear straight from the source that production and support will continue.

Chuck,
Thanks for caring as we all appreciate the customer service... I don't use SF cans but have extensive experience with lights for 15+ years. Any issue has always been addressed promptly and resolved painlessly!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunsmithcat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On that note, anyone know where we can purchase the newer style muzzle brakes for an ar10? Looking to toss one on a scar17...
Thanks
</div></div>

Put this info in another thread about these, you can try contacting Randall at Allen Arms, 864-250-2007, www.allenarms.net, he had some a couple weeks ago.

I love my 762ss I have had no prob finding mounts for mine. I think I have 8 total. It's really easy to find them when you pull your head out of your ass.

Chucky is fucking top notch people as well. Many questions answered and assistance given by him to me.

Beware my balls. Buy a surefire.

Yeah... So I just received direct from Surefire and fresh off the line the very brake the OP is talking about. He obviously isn't gonna retract his bullshit when he knows he's in the fuckin wrong, so I'll put it straight. His order was through MidwayUSA and they fed him that crap about stopping production. Rather than doing the right thing and accepting the offer of help from Chucky he's gone off reservation and chose to leave his bullshit rant up. So much for integrity. Buyer Beware alright... Buyer Beware anyone who deals with the OP in the future.

Surefire has always had excellent CS, not to mention products. Bad info for the OP, somehow.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gentleman4561</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FYI guys the backorder for the MB762SSAL/RE should be filled by the end of the month so if you are waiting on one of these brakes it shouldn't be that much longer. If you are upset with us and want to vent shoot me a pm or email me. I have pretty tough skin and I will go above and beyond to try to help you out. My email is [email protected] and I don't care who you are if I can be of help just ask. </div></div>

I'm gonna have to buy a SF can someday. </div></div>

Garrin did everything short of jump through his asshole to get me squared away. I'm absolutely sold on their CS.

Okay, to follow up and tell 'the rest of the story' for the interested parties, mall ninja's & internet trolls out there. Last October I tried to find adapters (either the muzzle brake [MB762SS] or the flash hider [CA762SSAL/RE]) for a FA762SS can which had been on order for months. Brownells didn’t have them, and neither did Midway USA. I called Surefire and a pleasant fellow in their customer support explained they didn’t have any either & didn’t know when they would become available. He suggested I put in an order and wait. So I put in orders for both with Midway. They accepted the backorders and had an estimated ‘in stock date’ of November. The dates slipped to December & then January. In February both items disappeared from my items on backorder. Puzzled I checked the Surefire page, and didn’t find either adapter listed there either. So I started this thread. Chucky responded (the second post) & we exchanged a couple of e-mails. I called Surefire Customer Support and they said they were planning to restart production on the brake adapter soon and would accept an order from me. So I placed the order and was told it would probably be 4 to 6 weeks. Chuck says end of the month. We’ll see. As for the flash hider (CA762SSAL/R): so sorry GI, there aren’t any, and they don’t plan to make any more. Seems they weren’t selling that well.

So the good news is that 4 or 5 months after starting my search, I will be able to get some adapters for my brand new and still unfired can. Everyone I have dealt with at Surefire has been pleasant & as helpful as they could be. I had originally decided to pay the ‘Surefire premium’ for a then ‘in production’ can because I mistakenly believed I would be more likely to be able to get parts & service. Lesson learned. As for the helpful comments from Broker: Feel free to tongue my wrinkly sack
wink.gif

I am fucking stunned, that with form 4 wait time where it is, you were unable to source one fucking muzzlebrake for your can prior to recieving it.

Sounds like you are retarded. Oh but wait, you checked at brownells and midway...good job. Jesus. A wtb post on here for a 762SS AL/RE would have most likely resulted in you finding one within a day or two. I guess its Surefires responsibility to source the mounting solution for the can you purchased.

You made a fucking dickbag generalization about a good company that has fucking stellar products and damn fine customer service. Your wrinkly little nuts have been appropriately stepped on as punishment.

I have purchased a total of no less than 6 "legacy mounts" in the past 5-6 months while you were "looking" for one. I used to have a couple extra but they are now in use. Had you posted a "hey guys Im looking for a mount" instead of a "hey guys the sand in my vagina has finally made a pearl" I would have gladly sold you one of mine for the 85-90 bucks that I am accustomed to paying for them. (I try to buy used ones they are cheaper and really fucking easy to locate).

Why dont you start a goddamn bitch session thread about midway? Sounds like they are the ones that shoveled sand in your twat anyhow.

I wonder if the OP will start a new thread apologizing for jumping to conclusions and bad mouthing a company before having all the facts or slink off into the darkness tail tucked.

Edit:

Read the rest of the thread in the answer as it always seems to be is #2

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DC Smith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Okay, to follow up and tell 'the rest of the story' for the interested parties, mall ninja's & internet trolls out there. Last October I tried to find adapters (either the muzzle brake [MB762SS] or the flash hider [CA762SSAL/RE]) for a FA762SS can which had been on order for months. Brownells didn’t have them, and neither did Midway USA. I called Surefire and a pleasant fellow in their customer support explained they didn’t have any either & didn’t know when they would become available. He suggested I put in an order and wait. So I put in orders for both with Midway. They accepted the backorders and had an estimated ‘in stock date’ of November. The dates slipped to December & then January. In February both items disappeared from my items on backorder. Puzzled I checked the Surefire page, and didn’t find either adapter listed there either. So I started this thread. Chucky responded (the second post) & we exchanged a couple of e-mails. I called Surefire Customer Support and they said they were planning to restart production on the brake adapter soon and would accept an order from me. So I placed the order and was told it would probably be 4 to 6 weeks. Chuck says end of the month. We’ll see. As for the flash hider (CA762SSAL/R): so sorry GI, there aren’t any, and they don’t plan to make any more. Seems they weren’t selling that well.

So the good news is that 4 or 5 months after starting my search, I will be able to get some adapters for my brand new and still unfired can. Everyone I have dealt with at Surefire has been pleasant & as helpful as they could be. I had originally decided to pay the ‘Surefire premium’ for a then ‘in production’ can because I mistakenly believed I would be more likely to be able to get parts & service. Lesson learned. As for the helpful comments from Broker: Feel free to tongue my wrinkly sack
wink.gif

</div></div>

Yeah, because we being the one's who did not post a bullshit story about Surefire being at fault (Which I notice you didn't amend), and we being the ones to defend a company that did nothing wrong but you blasted. Yeah I'm the troll. You came on here and blamed Surefire for Midway's fuck up then disappear. Now you come back telling everyone how "pleasant" Surefire was to you but no apology for being a douche nozzle. I think you're full of shit and you thought by attacking Surefire it would somehow get you sympathy and what you wanted now rather than having to wait. Put your wrinkly sack in my hands and see what happens...

Add: Chuck if you gave this oxygen thieving evader of natural selection any kind concession you should take it back and tell him to go fuck himself since he can't even own up to his own bullshit in public for flat out lying about what happened. Guys like him make it difficult when real customers have real issues because reps assume we're all like this jackwagon...

My complaint with Surefire is their support for ‘legacy systems’ (which were in production a year ago) tapered off really fast. Did Midway USA screw up? Maybe, but Brownells also dropped the parts from their inventory at the same time. The first time I called Surefire customer support, they didn’t have the parts, or know when they would. I voiced no complaints about Surefire’s products or their support personnel.

Do you really think 'guys like me' make life difficult for Chuck? He did everything he could to help me out, and it certainly isn't his fault someone at corporate headquarters made a production decision which left legacy system owners hanging. How impressed do you think readers who haven’t drunk the fanboy cool-aid are with your ranting? While you may live to post and show off your vocabulary, try stepping away from the keyboard for a just moment and try to figure out whether keeping this thread alive with your witty and insightful commentary is helping or hurting Surefire.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DC Smith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Most of you know Surefire brought out their new line of 'SOCOM' suppressors & adapters last year. What you may not have heard is they are no longer making muzzle brakes or flash hiders for their 'old style' suppressors. You know, the ones they were selling earlier last year… So if you were foolish enough to pay the Surefire premium for one of their older suppressors, you are totally screwed because <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">Surefire just can't be bothered to support older 'legacy systems,</span></span>' like the suppressors they were selling in 2012. I had a brake on backorder for months, and it just cancelled because <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">Surefire seems to have decided supporting previous customers is too much trouble Buyer beware! Surefire's idea of customer service is a bad joke.</span>.</span> </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DC Smith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My complaint with Surefire is their support for ‘legacy systems’ (which were in production a year ago) tapered off really fast. Did Midway USA screw up? Maybe, but Brownells also dropped the parts from their inventory at the same time. The first time I called Surefire customer support, they didn’t have the parts, or know when they would. <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000"> I voiced no complaints about Surefire’s products or their support personnel.</span>.</span>

Do you really think 'guys like me' make life difficult for Chuck? He did everything he could to help me out, and it certainly isn't his fault someone at corporate headquarters made a production decision which left legacy system owners hanging. How impressed do you think readers who haven’t drunk the fanboy cool-aid are with your ranting? While you may live to post and show off your vocabulary, try stepping away from the keyboard for a just moment and try to figure out whether keeping this thread alive with your witty and insightful commentary is helping or hurting Surefire. </div></div>

You're so full of shit it's amazing. You're still trying to maintain your innocence even though you've flat out proven to be full of it. And even now you're contradicting yourself. "Corporate Headquarters" didn't leave anyone hanging as you can clearly see they ARE STILL MAKING THE PRODUCT! You're just pissed off that you got fucked over by Midway and you can't get what you want when you want it by trying to throw Surefire under the bus. Also, there's a difference between a "fanboy" and someone who can see your bullshit a mile away. But you just keep playing the victim card. I can still drive to 3 places within a 100 mile radius and get the very part you claimed wasn't available...

How about I fess up just as soon as Surefire sends those brakes I first tried to order from them back in October? You know, the ones that are almost through production. And as soon as they make another run of the flash hiders (CA762SSAL/R) which were listed as production items last fall ( but are now discontinued, with no legacy production planned), I will happily recant and admit that I was wrong about Surefire’s support (or lack of same) for their products.

Until then, don’t lose too much sleep over your perception of me as a victim. But please keep posting, because I can always use another laugh. Everyone else who reads this thread is undoubtedly waiting to be further entertained by your profundity & wisdom as well.

Surefire made product improvements and then decided to focus their production on the newly improved suppressors, seems like a good business decision to me. They could have abandoned their support of the older systems but apparently have not.

As a direct result of the help I received from Chuck I now have a SOCOM 556RC sitting at my dealer while I wait for the NFA branch to send me my permission slip. The can was ordered back in October as was a brake. I just received the brake last week and this is for their new system. Seems to me they're a bit busy. Supporting older systems probably isn't top priority but they haven't abandoned them.

On a side note, I got a conjugal visit with my can last week and couldn't be more pleased with it. Still on the hunt for another brake or two but I"m' pleased to have one rifle setup and ready now.

Thanks again Chuck!

IMG_1976_2_zps336adb95.jpg

IMG_1977_2_zps4579c7eb.jpg

With just the brake

IMG_1990_zps79c145c0.jpg

IMG_1991_zps981a2d68.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DC Smith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Okay, to follow up and tell 'the rest of the story' for the interested parties, mall ninja's & internet trolls out there. Last October I tried to find adapters (either the muzzle brake [MB762SS] or the flash hider [CA762SSAL/RE]) for a FA762SS can which had been on order for months. Brownells didn’t have them, and neither did Midway USA. I called Surefire and a pleasant fellow in their customer support explained they didn’t have any either & didn’t know when they would become available. He suggested I put in an order and wait. So I put in orders for both with Midway. They accepted the backorders and had an estimated ‘in stock date’ of November. The dates slipped to December & then January. In February both items disappeared from my items on backorder. Puzzled I checked the Surefire page, and didn’t find either adapter listed there either. So I started this thread. Chucky responded (the second post) & we exchanged a couple of e-mails. I called Surefire Customer Support and they said they were planning to restart production on the brake adapter soon and would accept an order from me. So I placed the order and was told it would probably be 4 to 6 weeks. Chuck says end of the month. We’ll see. As for the flash hider (CA762SSAL/R): so sorry GI, there aren’t any, and they don’t plan to make any more. Seems they weren’t selling that well.

wink.gif

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DC Smith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Most of you know Surefire brought out their new line of 'SOCOM' suppressors & adapters last year. What you may not have heard is they are no longer making muzzle brakes or flash hiders for their 'old style' suppressors. You know, the ones they were selling earlier last year… So if you were foolish enough to pay the Surefire premium for one of their older suppressors, you are totally screwed because Surefire just can't be bothered to support older 'legacy systems,' like the suppressors they were selling in 2012. I had a brake on backorder for months, and it just cancelled because Surefire seems to have decided supporting previous customers is too much trouble. Buyer beware! Surefire's idea of customer service is a bad joke. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DC Smith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My complaint with Surefire is their support for ‘legacy systems’ (which were in production a year ago) tapered off really fast. Did Midway USA screw up? Maybe, but Brownells also dropped the parts from their inventory at the same time. The first time I called Surefire customer support, they didn’t have the parts, or know when they would. I voiced no complaints about Surefire’s products or their support personnel.

Do you really think 'guys like me' make life difficult for Chuck? He did everything he could to help me out, and it certainly isn't his fault someone at corporate headquarters made a production decision which left legacy system owners hanging. How impressed do you think readers who haven’t drunk the fanboy cool-aid are with your ranting? While you may live to post and show off your vocabulary, try stepping away from the keyboard for a just moment and try to figure out whether keeping this thread alive with your witty and insightful commentary is helping or hurting Surefire.
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DC Smith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about I fess up just as soon as Surefire sends those brakes I first tried to order from them back in October? You know, the ones that are almost through production. And as soon as they make another run of the flash hiders (CA762SSAL/R) which were listed as production items last fall ( but are now discontinued, with no legacy production planned), I will happily recant and admit that I was wrong about Surefire’s support (or lack of same) for their products.

Until then, don’t lose too much sleep over your perception of me as a victim. But please keep posting, because I can always use another laugh. Everyone else who reads this thread is undoubtedly waiting to be further entertained by your profundity & wisdom as well.
</div></div>

So, you're back to it's Surefire's fault again? And you again are trying to maintain that they are "now discontinued, with no legacy production planned" even though it's been stated by numerous others including Surefire that it is NOT the case? You flop around more than a fish out of water, except now you're trying to change your story to it was Surefire who you ordered it from and not Midway. Which one is it? Next you'll blame the exploding meteor for the order cancellation and how it's Surefire's fault. Seriously though... maybe they should send you a helmet and riding pass on the short bus with the brake because you've gone full retard at this point.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DC Smith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Until then, don’t lose too much sleep over your perception of me as a victim. But please keep posting, because I can always use another laugh. Everyone else who reads this thread is undoubtedly waiting to be further entertained by your profundity & wisdom as well.
</div></div>

They're not laughing at me... but if it helps your self esteem...

I'm laughing as there's a vendor on the hide that has this brake in stock....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They're not laughing at me... but if it helps your self esteem... </div></div>

I'm laughing at you...
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sportin' wood</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They're not laughing at me... but if it helps your self esteem... </div></div>

I'm laughing at you...
laugh.gif
</div></div>

You laugh at everybody so it doesn't count...

I am trying really hard to find a MB556SSN-1/2-28 for a legacy product and can't get it anywhere. Can you help?

Good news! The UPS guy brought the MB762SSAL/RE brakes ordered in February. As one of the Surefire reps pointed out to me, this brake is used on the USMC M40A5 system, so while there may be long dry spells, they aren’t likely to be discontinued anytime soon, the way the CA762SSAL/R was.

FWIW, Brownells is now listing the MB762SSAL/RE as ‘In Stock.’

My thanks to Chuck & the other Surefire CS reps who helped me out.

Cheers,

DC

My hero Mark Williams was able to track down an old style adapter for my M40A5 build today. Now to track down the FA762SS can, anyone know someone that has them in stock? A few companies I've tried seem to be only selling the new SOCOM series now and can't get the old one.

I am pretty sure the local store near me has one, didn't really check price as I wasn't looking for one. I will check for you next time I am in. I would also check with Killboxalpha here on the hide he may have some.

haha just saw the date, well if you are still looking for one I will check.

Last edited: