• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Surefire mb556k

snipes243

Private
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2012
nc, charlotte
Does anybody know where I can find the installation instructions and clocking wheel? I checked there website and sent an email to them, but haven't heard anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Surefire mb556k

I have a wheel for the 7.62, and when I installed one of their brakes on my 5.56, what a bitch! I had to power through it. Had the shims in all different combo's. After 1/2hr I got it. I even tried to find something on the subject on line. Only thing I got was from machinists that work on this stuff daily. Best of luck, and if you get the degree wheel, please post a pic of it. JPG

Thanks for the help I think I have it figured out but just wanna make sure its right. So hopefully surefire will get back to me this week, but if I do find the clocking wheel i will post it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: snipes243</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the help I think I have it figured out but just wanna make sure its right. So hopefully surefire will get back to me this week, but if I do find the clocking wheel i will post it. </div></div>

Snipes,

If I can find the install paperwork from the MB I put on my last rifle Ill scan it for ya. That said use whatever shims you can to get the MB center-line 5-10* from vertical when hand tight. Then just torque it to vertical. WIth the rocksett it doesn't need to be 90 ft/lbs or anything. 30 + is sufficient.

Thanks for the offer Jp surefire just sent me the instruction but imappreciate the offer. I'm gonna try and post them here if anyone needs them in the future.