• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Surefire Quad-Stack Magazine (Video)

Re: Surefire Quad-Stack Magazine (Video)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jakhamr81</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who are these people in these videos? </div></div>

I'm shooting the gun.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ok never mind now that I watched it on a computer and not on my phone it doesnt look so much like Mustafa </div></div>

LOL ... fair enough.

Right now, the better question is "Who actually has them?"

I've been informed that there's something on the order of only a dozen or so of the 60rd magazines in the entire state of Florida right now. It could be some time before these are readily available anywhere.

I have heard a conflicting report, that the 60 rounder couldn't keep up with FA fire for a fellow Hide member. I was going to order a couple, but I think i'll wait and see how they do for a while.

Have these hit the market? If they have what is the concensus on the reliability of the product? Where can they be found?

Pat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Arbiter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Right now, the better question is "Who actually has them?"

I've been informed that there's something on the order of only a dozen or so of the 60rd magazines in the entire state of Florida right now. It could be some time before these are readily available anywhere. </div></div>

Ive had 4 of them for about 3 weeks now. Are they worth $120.00? Nope, but its nice to have 60 rounds on hand if you need it. Made my hog hunt super easy. Carried two mags for the whole night.

Bravo Company has had them off and on recently for $129, got one from them this week.

Brownells and Midway have also been getting some, not sure if their sites have shown them in stock or if they are just filling backorders.