• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Surgeon bolt handle Karma

swage

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2010
Westlake, OH
I have a standard Surgeon bolt knob that I'm not using for my next build. I replaced it with a KMW bolt handle. I'll ship it free to whomever needs it. I've taken a lot from this site without really contributing much. That's mostly because I had/have much to learn. This is my small way of giving back to the site. I'm leaving this open until Tuesday evening. I'll draw a name from a hat of those who post below and announce the winner Tuesday.

Have a safe Holiday Weekend.

Re: Surgeon bolt handle Karma

I'll put my name in the hat.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll take it. </div></div>

ArmaHeavy,

I'm going to draw a name from those who post they're interested.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swage</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll take it. </div></div>

ArmaHeavy,

I'm going to draw a name from those who post they're interested. </div></div>

I was a little fast on the draw on that one, and I changed it.
blush.gif

I'd love to win it. Drop me in the hat please!

Draw Taylor Hager, will go great with my surgeon action I just bought. Good luck everybody.

Please add me to the list. My friend is a little down on his luck and I'd love to have it installed on his rifle.

Hell, if you draw mine, give it to mnshortdraw for his friend. Sounds like he could use it more then me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: k9222</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hell, if you draw mine, give it to mnshortdraw for his friend. Sounds like he could use it more then me. </div></div>
Thanks brother, that's karma just for the offer. Single dad, partially disabled, and broke as hell. Trying to make enough money to move his daughter from MN to AK. Hasn't seen her since early March. I'd love to get his bolt fluted and knob installed before he comes back from the salmon boat.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mnshortdraw</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: k9222</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hell, if you draw mine, give it to mnshortdraw for his friend. Sounds like he could use it more then me. </div></div>
Thanks brother, that's karma just for the offer. Single dad, partially disabled, and broke as hell. Trying to make enough money to move his daughter from MN to AK. Hasn't seen her since early March. I'd love to get his bolt fluted and knob installed before he comes back from the salmon boat. </div></div>

Regardless of whomever wins the Karma I'd like to offer to help pay for a bolt knob conversion and fluting done by one of our own sponsors who provide the service. You're a good friend and a stand-up guy.

Not needed here, but a bump for a good cause. Two thumbs up for ya!!

DK

I let my neighbors 3 year old daughter draw the name from the hat and she drew BigJoe. Congratulations BigJoe and thanks to all who participated in the thread. Bigjoe I'll be sending you a pm for shipping details.

thanx man, awesome. after playing with tuscondave's 260 yesterday with a manner's thumbhole i think this might be a new knob for a upcoming build, lol