• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Surgeon XL, why the long wait?

Disasterpath

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 21, 2008
Ca
Does anyone know why Surgeon has such a long wait time on surgeon xl actions? Did they get a Mil contract or something? The lady I talked to when I called a couple times wouldnt even really give me an estimated time. She would just say it will be LONG time. Anyone recieve an XL lately and if so how long did it take? I put my name in to get notified when they were going to be available about 4 months ago and still no word. Just curious if theres something I dont know.

Thanks

Re: Surgeon XL, why the long wait?

In the same boat as you are. Been months and months now, and no light at the end of the tunnel yet. But it'll be worth the wait when it does come. In the mean time, I am just about finished with my "Get By" entry level .338 Rem. build, to tide me over!!

Emory Jones

They are supplying Ashbury with their actions. They are pretty busy.

Not sure whats going on with Surgeon,...email takes weeks to get answered and then the content is evasive at best.

They certainly need to get customer service issues sorted.

I'm still waiting on a 591 short action = 11 weeks & counting!!!

Brownells has the 591's in stock right now if you can get an FFL to order one.