• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

surplus 223&308 brass

lanwickum

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2004
Middle of nowere, MT
I have a very possible sourch for 223 and 308 surplus once fired brass. A ton or so of it. He bought it looking to capitalize on it. I may do a group buy if I get enough interest and people willing enough he can make some money off of it. Who wants some?

Don't know what he needs yet as he is waiting approval to recieve it from the goverment.

started thread in forsale section.
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...720#Post1868720

Re: surplus 223&308 brass

depending on make, price, and condition I could use 5k-6k 308 and 3k-5k 223.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chas8180</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would be up for a few thousand .308 if the price is right. </div></div>

Me as well!

I would be in for around 2k 308 and 10k+ 223. if the price is right of course.

You really won't get any solid answers from people until you tell us the manufacture and price, but if it's Winchester at a decent price I'd be in for 10-15K of .223, if it's lake city I'd go for 5-10K of .223.

I will take as many K as we can agree on of both.IF the price is right. I have worked up large batches of this stuff. Most is pretty rough dirty,dented.Lot of it is scrap but for the right price I'm in. My tumblers have been running non stop ever since the election was lost. I have swaged so many crimped primer pockets I can do 1 arm pull ups.What are the number??? Where is it at?Will you sell by the ton.L.O.L.
Scot

Might be waiting for a while because I am guessing he is waiting on his EUC (End User Certificate) to go through. That can take up to 90 days, give or take. Gonna guess that the majority will be LC, with a few WCC thrown in and probably some LC LR bolt gun brass. Every time I have to do turn ins at our ASP I usually trade MRE's for 308 brass and whatnot. It would make you sick to see how much brass is just sittin' around waiting to go up for auction or for scrap.

Looks like there is interest. This is good. ssfeu, you got it. He is waiting on EUC. His last batch had a lots of blanks in the crate. This batch is not supposed to have any. We'll see what it is after it arrives. I will bump this back up then and send out pms or emails with info.
I do know the brass will be located in north central montana for anyone interested in avoiding shipping and wants to take a road trip. I would bet he would even allow some gopher hunting on his property if you did pickup the brass
smile.gif

www.Govsurplusstore.com/xcart/firedbrass.html Has once fired brass for 5.56,7.62,50BMG. already cleaned for sale 15.50,18.00,86.00 per hundred.If anybody needs some right now free shipping.This stuff is already sorted and tumbled which means they are all useable(or should be) Most of the time you buy this surplus stuff there is a large cull % do to the fact they pick it up with shovels and store most of it out in the weather in open top bins.I am still intrested in your friends brass BUT the price will have the be right. Hopefully he bought it right and can beat their prices. Keep me posted
Scot

hey Montana keep me in mind when you know more for the right price ill drive up the highline for some good deals

He just got his brass. It is LC 04 in 223 and LC 08 in 308. I believe he also has 9mm WCC 08 brass. All once fired from machine gun or semi auto.

Price?? I don't know yet. He is still deciding. He mentioned $150 per 1000 for 308. No idea on 223 yet. Of course he wants to make money on this, that is why he bought it.

I will let everyone know price when I know.

223 $100 per 1k LC94 and LC04 nato mixed
308 $175 per 1k LC08 nato
9mm ? never gave me a sure price. If I say $100 per 1k he will sell it WCC 08 nato

Prices do not include shipping. He trys to use flat rate USPS boxes.

I got pics of the brass I will put up.

Prices may be a bit high now. The timing kinda stinks for him. It is busy time farming and wants to make it worth taking the extra time to box and ship the brass out.

If anyone finds in stock prices much cheaper let me know and I will pass them on to him. He may lower his price.

Send me a pm on how much you want with your info and contact and I will pass it on.

Started a thread in the forsale section.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...720#Post1868720