• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SW Ammo 1 Year Anniversary Sale!!!!!!!!!!!

G

Anniversary Sale is Here!!!!!

12% off all products.

code:

1year

Thank you to all the hide members who have helped us to grow so much over the past year!

Mike

Re: SW Ammo 1 Year Anniversary Sale!!!!!!!!!!!

Good job. Wish I could partake it. Cash is tight at the moment.
Semper fi my brothers.

awesome! the ammo worked great for knight and I at Mammoth, and thanks for sponsoring the PMG matches!

looking forward to many more years!

Wow, I'm always a day late!! Just made a pretty good order in the last week or so.

Woohoo!! Shopping time!!! Thanks Mike~

PS.. can't wait for my 175smk to arrive so i can test it in the Remmy
wink.gif

Happy Anniversary!!! Just bought "present" for me to celebrate.

Oh boy, this is trouble for the wallet. I think I need to wait on placing an order and let things go out of stock so I don't order as much. How long is the code good for?

I'm still waiting on my order placed 8/27. Once those are in and I take them out to experience the hype myself I might order more.

When will all the run and gun ammo be in stock?
If they say 'in stock' will they ship right away?

Just ordered a case. Didn't really need ammo but I've been wanting to try their 175SMK's and this is a deal I can't pass up. Thanks Mike.

Add to cart!

Thanks guys! I just ordered some 260 ammo to try out.

Thanks and here's to year 2!

My reloading press gets the month off. Thanks Southwest Ammo!!

I'm like Radar86 - still waiting on my last order before I order some more.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oubeta</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When will all the run and gun ammo be in stock?
If they say 'in stock' will they ship right away?
</div></div> Run & Gun 308 will no longer be sold for the time being. We are trying to secure a better source for brass.

Zach

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Radar86</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm still waiting on my order placed 8/27. Once those are in and I take them out to experience the hype myself I might order more.

</div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OldTex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm like Radar86 - still waiting on my last order before I order some more.</div></div>

Please call if there are concerns about your orders. We are admin illiterate sometimes but we do make up for it.

Zach

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeSWammo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Radar86</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm still waiting on my order placed 8/27. Once those are in and I take them out to experience the hype myself I might order more.

</div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OldTex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm like Radar86 - still waiting on my last order before I order some more.</div></div>

Please call if there are concerns about your orders. We are admin illiterate sometimes but we do make up for it.

Zach</div></div> I can attest to that fact. There was a small problem with my last order but Zach more than made up for it.

These guys are great. Another order inbound.

any chance the 50rd boxes of the 77gr match will be in stock before the sale runs out?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OldTex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm like Radar86 - still waiting on my last order before I order some more. </div></div>

I spoke too soon. Just got the shipping email. The only reason I was going to wait was that the time between CC charge and shipping was longer than usual.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kirby</div><div class="ubbcode-body">any chance the 50rd boxes of the 77gr match will be in stock before the sale runs out?</div></div>

The sale will run for enough time to get everything in stock. They will be in stock next Tuesday.

The sale will run for an undetermined time. We want to attract some new customers and give our regulars some time to hit this sale up.

Thank you Hide members,

Zach

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OldTex</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OldTex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm like Radar86 - still waiting on my last order before I order some more. </div></div>

I spoke too soon. Just got the shipping email. The only reason I was going to wait was that the time between CC charge and shipping was longer than usual.</div></div>

Some small complications along with a high volume of orders has slowed us down. Not to mention a couple of jar heads running this business, but we should be caught up by the end of the day today.

Zach

Received my order. Gotta head to the range.

I searched the site for .243 ammo to shoot from a factory Remy with a 26" 9.125 twist. I only see 115grs DTACs which are for faster twist barrels.

Does SW Ammo make ammo for the standard .243 Remy barrel?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeSWammo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kirby</div><div class="ubbcode-body">any chance the 50rd boxes of the 77gr match will be in stock before the sale runs out?</div></div>

The sale will run for enough time to get everything in stock. They will be in stock next Tuesday.

The sale will run for an undetermined time. We want to attract some new customers and give our regulars some time to hit this sale up.

Thank you Hide members,

Zach </div></div>

Sweet!!! you guys rock!!! my mk12 needs feeding and it only has a taste for Southwest!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Radar86</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Received my order. Gotta head to the range.

I searched the site for .243 ammo to shoot from a factory Remy with a 26" 9.125 twist. I only see 115grs DTACs which are for faster twist barrels.

Does SW Ammo make ammo for the standard .243 Remy barrel? </div></div>
We are also going to sale 105 Scenars for sure, and possibly 107 SMK.

Hopefully the sale will last until the 243's 105's and 107's are available. <grin> I might opt for 10 boxes each to test out which ones my sticks like best.

You got one new customer here!

Not a bad price... time is so critical this time of year needed that ammo.

I got the 308 175gr loads on Winchester brass. I have been using it in my GAP10 and its shooting bug holes. Does fine in the bolt guns but is not as fast as my normal factory loads. Great gas gun ammo!

I'm in need of some 308, and I'm patiently waiting for the 175s to be in stock again...

Mike, I ordered when the 175's were in stock and have received no shipping email. Ordered on 9/08. Are you guys that backed up?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T2CH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike, I ordered when the 175's were in stock and have received no shipping email. Ordered on 9/08. Are you guys that backed up? </div></div>

They are. I ordered some 175's on 08/26 and while I have received a UPS tracker email. All it says is a shipping label had been created and it will update me when it actually arrives at a UPS to ship

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _Shay_ ©</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm in need of some 308, and I'm patiently waiting for the 175s to be in stock again... </div></div>
Preferably in Lapua brass...lol...I've been on the swa site about 6 times now ready to order and never seem to get my timing right.

Waiting for a Sierra shipment. Should be in on Friday or Monday and we will open them back up.

Zach

Zack, will you be making some .243's w/105's? Eager to try out more of your products.

Mike and Zack.

I think I'll be buying more of your stuff. You have a new customer if the price remains competitive.

Now what about the 243's? LOL

I'm glad I came by and got mine when I did with these shortages! Free bump to the top for great ammo.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got the 308 175gr loads on Winchester brass. I have been using it in my GAP10 and its shooting bug holes. Does fine in the bolt guns but is not as fast as my normal factory loads. Great gas gun ammo! </div></div>

Agreed
My MA-TEN loves this stuff
Got my order in the other day, looks like just in time too.

Any updates? ordered 9/8 and no shipping email or ammo. Patiently waiting...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T2CH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any updates? ordered 9/8 and no shipping email or ammo. Patiently waiting... </div></div>

Don't hesitate to call them. They are really good guys but are swamped with orders right now, and have had some glitches.

Just call.

... waiting to see if SW Ammo can make some .243's 105's. Preferably AMax's but I'll give the Scenars a try.

My last shipment is schedule to arrive day after tomorrow. Heading back to the range this weekend!

Mike & Zack: Thanks.

So any word on the timeline for this code? I'm itching for some extra ammo, but need to get paid first.

Does SW ammo send an email when an order is shipped?

I haven't received any shipping info yet and I want to make sure that I didn't miss the UPS guy.