• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SW Ammo 1 Year Anniversary Sale!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: SW Ammo 1 Year Anniversary Sale!!!!!!!!!!!

I have always received notification via e-mail with tracking info when shipped. Your patience will be rewarded with some great ammo I'm sure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: zazenist</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have always received notification via e-mail with tracking info when shipped. Your patience will be rewarded with some great ammo I'm sure. </div></div>

Thanks

I emailed them and they said they had a lot of orders and the orders were big. They also said they were almost there, as in caught up I guess.

Got my 260 ammo from them today. Good stuff!

They do get backed up sometimes but they always make it right. My roommate ordered some ammo and they got swamped with orders and weren't able to send it out in a timely fashion and we were hoping to go shooting that weekend. Well after explaining the situation they overnighted the package, which consisted of their ammo that they were going to shoot themselves!

It's the second large purchase I made from them and would order again no questions asked. You just have to give them a few days to ship. I promise you will be impressed with the quality of their work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FSRbikr98</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....
You just have to give them a few days to ship. I promise you will be impressed with the quality of their work. </div></div>

I hope you're right. It's been two weeks since I ordered. CC charged on 9/7 but no shipping notice to date.

I have the same situation from 09/08/11 but as some folks are receiving there orders already it shows that progress is being made with the backlog. I just can't wait to get shooting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope you're right. It's been two weeks since I ordered. CC charged on 9/7 but no shipping notice to date. </div></div>

Yea they were a little swamped the last couple of months with all the promos going. I placed my order on 8/26, and UPS shows that the package will be delivered today 9/22. Wish they'd communicate with the customers a little better, But if you call them they're very helpful and will make it right.

I'd like to try their run-n-gun ammo for the M1a. LC brass is just about perfect for it as well. Just waiting for it to be back in stock.

Got my .260 order today - thanks Zach! I was sweating things a bit, as I needed this ammo for Rifles Only next week. Called the guys at Southwest, explained the situation to Zach, and he said he'd make sure I had the ammo even if it meant driving it up to me. True to his word, I got the ammo with a couple of days to spare...first class outfit!

-Paul

Is this over with? Tried to order some this morning and it said the code expired at midnight last night.

I'm ready to order more, but my last shipment hasn't come in.

I'm calling SW Ammo come Monday.

I spoke with Zack. They just got a bunch of orders and they are working hard to get them to us.

These guys got a new loyal customer, me!

Thanks Zack!

Got my shipping notice today.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BravoSix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got my shipping notice today.
grin.gif
</div></div> Sorry for the big delay. I hope the extra goodies helps my tardiness.

Zach

Got my notice as well, thanks Zach and Mike

Are you guys going to make any creedmoor? I'd be interested.

SW Ammo shows 5.56 in stock but I don't see 223 Rem. Are these truly 5.56?

Anyone know for sure? I need 223 rem.

I ordered .223 and .308 a couple of weeks ago and when I called it was in stock but haven't received any notification, etc. Also when I call the listed number it says it is no longer a working number. Is there another number?
thanks

I reached them at 480-302-2233 which is the number on their site.

I just spoke with Mike and he's checking on it. Apparently there was a problem with the .308 casings they received. No problem ....thanks

I just tried to order 260 rem and use the code 1year but says code has expired. I really want to try some in my rifle.

I spoke with Zack on Monday and he indicated they were shipping that same day.

It's Thursday and I keep looking for the UPS guy to show up. LOL, I'm like a kid waiting for the party to start.

Ordered 10 boxes of 260 rem this time around and eager to see how they do.

I spoke with Mike and he gave me the UPS tracking number. I should be getting mine by COB tomorrow.

I was hoping to get them today. I guess these rounds will not make my planned trip this time around.

Maybe if they emailed us the tracking numbers it might help ease the anxiety of the wait. <smile>

They're still good people in my book!

oh for those of us who also use 243's in factory barrels, they plan to have the 243's in Lapua 105 Scenars out soon. Mike said in a few days they will be posting those in their web site.

I'm eager to try them out too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Radar86</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I spoke with Mike and he gave me the UPS tracking number. I should be getting mine by COB tomorrow.

I was hoping to get them today. I guess these rounds will not make my planned trip this time around.

Maybe if they emailed us the tracking numbers it might help ease the anxiety of the wait. <smile>

They're still good people in my book!

oh for those of us who also use 243's in factory barrels, they plan to have the 243's in Lapua 105 Scenars out soon. Mike said in a few days they will be posting those in their web site.

I'm eager to try them out too.

</div></div> I probably entered your email address wrong for the UPS quantum view notify, sorry for that.

Zach

Mike and Zack, I received my order (#306) today. Thanks! I will be testing these as soon as I can.

You guys are +++++++1 in my book.

I'm eager to try out the 105's for the .243. Please let us (me) know as soon as you have those available.

These guys are awesome as is their product. Please be patient.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeSWammo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BravoSix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got my shipping notice today.
grin.gif
</div></div> Sorry for the big delay. I hope the extra goodies helps my tardiness.

Zach </div></div>

You more than made up for the minor delay! You have a customer for life!

I'm patiently waiting for some 243's 105's.