• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Swaro slc or razor uhd

Bb214

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 30, 2018
Hey guys, this past weekend at a match I got the opportunity to look through some swaro slcs doing some spotting. And well, everything that’s been said about them was absolutely correct. That being said people seem to be singing the praises of the uhd line as well. Do the uhds compare? Or should I just go ahead and go with the swaros?

I have not looked through Meopta or Kowa, but my SLC's are the nicest binos I have had a chance to use.

If your budget allows get the swaros... Ive had mine a few years and still love using them. every time someone uses them at a match they comment on how clear everything is especially in adverse conditions.

swaros have good glass, and also the good resale
form factor is also better for many uses

Reactions: Bb214
I kind of agree, if Swaro is an option Swaro is the answer. I have EL 10x42s, SLC 15x56s, and SLC 10x42s for spare/loaners. I've got some NL Pure 12x headed my way now. Previously I had EL Range 10x42s and while the rangefinder kind of sucked the glass was awesome.

I've used them all over the world, and they're the closest legal thing to NVGs when dusk rolls around. Add an Outdoorsman's stud and pan head and you can get away without a spotter a lot of the time in the mountains.

If I had it to do over again I probably would have foregone the EL 10x's and just gotten the SLC 10x's, they're close enough in performance that I feel like I was well into diminishing returns. I already had the ELs and was really impressed at the performance for $1000 less when I got the SLCs.

Reactions: Bb214
Thanks guys, that’s kinda what I was under the impression of. After using the slc this weekend I can buy into the hype. It seems like their resale value is there and the customer service/support aspect is there as wel

I have 3 sets of Swaros.

I had meoptas.
I had Leicas.
I had Leupolds
I had Weupowds.
I had ZenRays.
I had other brands, as well as compared numerous other brands in the field including Zeiss and Vortex side by side.....

like I said, I do *have* 3 sets of Swaros.

Reactions: RTH1800 and Bb214