• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SWAROVSKI 10x42 SLC for sale. SOLD

7magsavage

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2012
I have a pair of Swarovski 10x42 SLCs for sale that are in incredible condition. I bought these less than a month ago from a member on this site and the one and only reason I am selling these is because I came across a deal I couldn't pass up on another pair of top tier binoculars.
I can't look through both at the same time, so I have to sell these.
Glass is in absolute perfect condition. I have the box, all paperwork, and neck straps with these as well as the Outdoorsman Stud that can be seen on the binoculars for use with a tripod and an adapter plate.
I am selling these for exactly what I paid for them. $1100 TYD.
Payment via Zelle, money order, or PayPal F&F or add 3% to cover fees.
image1.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image5.jpeg
image2.jpeg

You could always let me know what you have. It may be something I would just have to have, but right now I can’t think of anything that I truly need.