• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SWAROVSKI Laser Guide

CSTactical

Sniper's Hide Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 18, 2009
    Sacramento, CA
    www.cstactical.com
    SWAROVSKI Laser Guide 8x30mm Laser Range Finder will no longer be made. I have found the Swarovski Laser Guide to be one of the best compact Laser Range Finders on the market. I have used my set for over 4 years now and they are still going strong, getting reads well past 1000yds on 6 foot by 2 foot targets, and the glass is extremely clear and bright.

We are going to be allocated a large quantity of the Swarovski Laser Guides and will be offering them at a discounted rate. We have not decided the discounted price as of yet. The normal price is $999.00 we are hoping to have it below $900 shipped.

We did better than the $900 we are going to do $850.00 shipped. ASK FOR A PROMO CODE and get it even cheaper!
    Here is a link to the the SWAROVSKI Laser Guide. Now the time to get your Laser Rangefinder!
    Swarovski_Laser__4c20141586e52.jpg

Who would be interested in these?

Mike @ CSTACTICAL

Last edited:
    If I did not have one I would be buying one.....A great rangefinder in its price range.

Its unfortunate Swaro dropped it from its lineup.

Isn't this a dynamic technology in which you should expect to see marked improvement in less than 4 years? I would presume that if they are going to manufacture another model that it would be appreciably better for a similar price point. Not that I would expect them to bring out a new model $1,000 unit that is as good as the current top tier models. If they were going to bring out a replacement anytime soon, wouldn't there have been some mention of it at the recent SHOT show?

The monocular in this LRF is fantastic, typical Swaro.
    Hunters can leave their binoculars at home if they're carrying one of these.

The monocular in this LRF is fantastic, typical Swaro.
    Hunters can leave their binoculars at home if they're carrying one of these.

Ditto the razor sharp optics and enough magnification to use it as a decent monocular in the field.

Guess I got lucky. Found one on eBay half priced. Used but in good shape. Works perfect, I was ranging at 1k yards in full sunlight. The other guy had a Leica, wouldn't work, too bright out. No problem with the Swarovski. These rock! Maybe I should get another....